American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,292 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a OFF-week to me today, but i'd love to run some fun races wit ya'all
 
Should the grid be less empty with 10PM start, I am fine with it.
 
OK, I'm not going to be able to host tonight.
Parents want me to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean with my brothers. Bed time for them is around 9:30.
I'll join then.

Want me to host Gatr?
 
I am just waiting for someone to host! =)
 
God no... 10pm?! Doubt it.
 
I can host, but Jav called it.
 
So I can make it, came home earlier than I thought.
 
Room is open guys!
1472 - 4711 - 0467 - 9863 - 1406
 
1 minute my PS3 froze.
 
Sorry, redrafting again. And double post :O
 
I won't make it, Didn't sleep last night at all because of black frday, so goudnights:
 
Come on guys, got pushed aside twice on the 1st lap, and then combine that with a low ride height car spinning all around and you don't get a good result.
 
Ahhhhhhhhh, power surge. :(
 
gogatrs
Ahhhhhhhhh, power surge. :(

Happened to me in a Flyin' Miata Super Cup race once. :(
 
Well, after restarting my router, ps3, and numerous other things I got disconnected after a pit stop on lap 5. By lap 4, on race meds, my rear tires were so low that I couldn't go full throttle until 5th gear, causing me to spin almost every turn after Plfanzgarden or however its spelled, so I didn't mind being disconnected.
 
Disconnected! Aaaaaaaargh! I could smell victory!

Well, I am slightly pissed with being disconnected, but that just happens. Have a nice night, guys. To bed going I am.
 
Last edited:
It wasn't just the lobby for me this time. It signed me out of psn, and won't let me sign back in. My ipod worked fine as soon as I turned its wifi back on, and no other internet device was running in my whole house. :angry:
 
what a grueling race, i only pitted once at the end of lap 5 is that kinda what everyone else did in the GT class? I felt like the only time i could breathe normal was when i was going down the long straight. Also gave me a chance to blink and adjust myself lol. Made too many mistakes to run at the top of my class, but overall i did better than i thought.
 
Was a nice race. Spun out 5 times so I just held 2nd. I noticed a lot of disconnects as well.
 
Disconnected! Aaaaaaaargh! I could smell victory!

Well, I am slightly pissed with being disconnected, but that just happens. Have a nice night, guys. To bed going I am.

Man I was bummed when I saw that! It was shaping to be an awesome battle to the end!
 
Even though your racing season has started is there a chance I can try out one of your races or practice sessions? And just incase:
GTPlaneUsername: streetking24
PSN: streetking24
Class: GT
Car: Ferrari 458 Italia
 
streetking24
Even though your racing season has started is there a chance I can try out one of your races or practice sessions? And just incase:
GTPlaneUsername: streetking24
PSN: streetking24
Class: GT
Car: Ferrari 458 Italia

We just finished our last preseason race. :) but there are already two 458s, there's a Jag I think for GT, I don't know what else, and there's the LMP and LMP2 classes :)
 
We just finished our last preseason race. :) but there are already two 458s, there's a Jag I think for GT, I don't know what else, and there's the LMP and LMP2 classes :)

OK, well I will work on a Jag and see how it goes while I wait for the green light.💡
 
streetking24
OK, well I will work on a Jag and see how it goes while I wait for the green light.💡

Someone else should be here be here besides here I think. :scared:
 
Wow, sounds like a night with a lot of frustrations. Was it a full room before the race?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back