American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,300 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Petoria. Not all that great. Def third world.

I used to have a SRT Cobalt back in the day. :sly:
 
And stavelot is not Belgian either lol.
 
Well, in the case of using logic you apparently go to college (an American term mainly), in the GTPFIA thread you said you missed dinner because of the race (which means you're definitely in the US, Canada or say Hawaii), I'd say you live there even if you weren't born there. Tho, what is you citizenship? ;)
 
Im not american. End of. You couldnt guess where im from.

According to you're locations, The Sun. Is the wi-fi there any good?
 
Yeah the whole in love with fire thing makes me think Blaze is a pyromaniac too....
 
Blaze_409
And stavelot is not Belgian either lol.

Yes he is! You know that building next to Turn 1 at Spa? That's where Mitch lives!
 
According to you're locations, The Sun. Is the wi-fi there any good?

He lives on the Photosphere. And there's a subway station that leads to a light bulb in the Sun's core.


[/couragethecowardlydogreference]
 
Nah, I actually lived in the town of Stavelot when I was there.
 
Stavelot
Nah, I actually lived in the town of Stavelot when I was there.

So, the name and... /Revelations
 
Well, in the case of using logic you apparently go to college (an American term mainly), in the GTPFIA thread you said you missed dinner because of the race (which means you're definitely in the US, Canada or say Hawaii), I'd say you live there even if you weren't born there. Tho, what is you citizenship? ;)



I have dual citizenship. Yes I go to varsity/college/university but that doesnt say much about being american lol.
 
And then we have Gogatrs who denies being of American descent...
 
Cowboys965
And then we have Gogatrs who denies being of American descent...

This is true.
 
So where's gatrs from? Weissach?
 
Did you guys hear that the new Xbox and PS4 will be at E3 this year? Kind of worried now. I mean if they are pushing the PS4 for an earlier release we might get GT5 all over again. :(

I hope they make the PS4 backwards compatible and we can use GT5 on it. Now way in hell should Sony push PD to have GT6 as a launch title.
 
Jeez you guys are chatty. Every time I come back there are like three more pages of posts.

I'm pretty comfortable at Sarthe. I will practice some but not for good times. I'm not going to get into a frustration tantrum every four minutes. I'll be mainly shooting for consistency on braking and cornering without losing traction.
 
Did you guys hear that the new Xbox and PS4 will be at E3 this year? Kind of worried now. I mean if they are pushing the PS4 for an earlier release we might get GT5 all over again. :(

I hope they make the PS4 backwards compatible and we can use GT5 on it. Now way in hell should Sony push PD to have GT6 as a launch title.

i remember sony saying they were hoping the PS3 could last 10 years, i think its been a little over 5 or 6? i personally dont feel the need for a new console to hit the market, if anything ill be upset because i dont want to shell out another 4-500 bux for a new console when the one we have still produces some pretty amazing things.
 
Won't be till 2013 earliest for PS4/Xbox(720?). I'm sure of that.
 
So whats the official word on the next track we race at?
 
La Sarthe 2009.
 
i remember sony saying they were hoping the PS3 could last 10 years, i think its been a little over 5 or 6? i personally dont feel the need for a new console to hit the market, if anything ill be upset because i dont want to shell out another 4-500 bux for a new console when the one we have still produces some pretty amazing things.

It's too early to release another Gen Console. The PS3 & 360 are still doing quite fine and I'll find it disappointing that they are unveiling it this year's E3.


Jeez you guys are chatty. Every time I come back there are like three more pages of posts.

It's a lot worse in certain places in the forum ;)
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Did you guys hear that the new Xbox and PS4 will be at E3 this year? Kind of worried now. I mean if they are pushing the PS4 for an earlier release we might get GT5 all over again. :(

I hope they make the PS4 backwards compatible and we can use GT5 on it. Now way in hell should Sony push PD to have GT6 as a launch title.

Don't they say that EVERY year?
 
Well, just as that report came out (from ign) another one came out saying it wasnt true. I think it was a bunch of investors saying that it most likely wasnt true.

I'm getting some weird times with the Ford at Sarthe. On softs I can hit 4:03 and on hards I can only manage 4:08. Pretty sure I can get lower times on both tires. If there was ever a race where it would be ok to run on hards I would think it would be this one.
 
Andthatswhatitsallabout.jpg


I think I'm going to try to do one of these per race.
Already have a good one thought up for La Sarthe. :D
 
This is probably my last statement in this thread.

I want to state that I am RETIRING from my LMP1 driver position. As most of you probably noticed, I have not been around lately, so this retirement was somewhat expected. I feel bad not being able to inform you of this decision earlier, but feel free to open my spot to another interested driver.

Next week, I am moving from Brazil to France, where I will continue my Engineering studies, and there I won't be able to play any games for some time. So, for now, I will be completely away from GT5.

I would like to thank you all for the time spent racing, I really enjoyed being here.

Best regards, and good luck carrying on the series!
 
This is probably my last statement in this thread.

I want to state that I am RETIRING from my LMP1 driver position. As most of you probably noticed, I have not been around lately, so this retirement was somewhat expected. I feel bad not being able to inform you of this decision earlier, but feel free to open my spot to another interested driver.

Next week, I am moving from Brazil to France, where I will continue my Engineering studies, and there I won't be able to play any games for some time. So, for now, I will be completely away from GT5.

I would like to thank you all for the time spent racing, I really enjoyed being here.

Best regards, and good luck carrying on the series!

Good luck, but why are you putting your life ahead of a video game? :confused:

Really though, with the tire issues and what not, I wouldn't feel bad. Also, engineering I imagine requires some heavy study, so good luck to you.
 
This is probably my last statement in this thread.

I want to state that I am RETIRING from my LMP1 driver position. As most of you probably noticed, I have not been around lately, so this retirement was somewhat expected. I feel bad not being able to inform you of this decision earlier, but feel free to open my spot to another interested driver.

Next week, I am moving from Brazil to France, where I will continue my Engineering studies, and there I won't be able to play any games for some time. So, for now, I will be completely away from GT5.

I would like to thank you all for the time spent racing, I really enjoyed being here.

Best regards, and good luck carrying on the series!

What a shame. You have been one of the best additions to our series in a long time.
Good luck to you sir!
 
This is probably my last statement in this thread.

I want to state that I am RETIRING from my LMP1 driver position. As most of you probably noticed, I have not been around lately, so this retirement was somewhat expected. I feel bad not being able to inform you of this decision earlier, but feel free to open my spot to another interested driver.

Next week, I am moving from Brazil to France, where I will continue my Engineering studies, and there I won't be able to play any games for some time. So, for now, I will be completely away from GT5.

I would like to thank you all for the time spent racing, I really enjoyed being here.

Best regards, and good luck carrying on the series!
Good luck on all the challenges of life my friend! It's been a pleasure! Sad to see you leave but happy it's all for the better things in life, hope you can come back some day!
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Is that a chrome ruf? :odd:

The lighting of the front straight seems to give it that effect. No it's not chrome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back