American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,292 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What times are GT guys getting?
 
Don't Risi run silver rims?
 
PiPi can take my place. I seriously want to watch the race instead. We should have 3 different people streaming 3 different teams. The last camera can be for the overall race. That would be awesome.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
PiPi can take my place. I seriously want to watch the race instead. We should have 3 different people streaming 3 different teams. That would be awesome.

We plan on having four people streaming. And you can watch the race afterwards.
 
So what times are GT guys getting?
 
I'd know if I knew which version of Le Sarthe we're running on.
 
Stavelot
So what times are GT guys getting?

I haven't set any time yet, but the RUF feels sooooooooo good here. Can't wait for the race. To add to my excitement, there's a chance of rain.
 
rb26x
I'd know if I knew which version of Le Sarthe we're running on.

2009 with chicanes
 
Technicolors
Oh yeah, you're right.

Same rims I have, just stock color :) and Rosso Corsa car I think? Or Scuderia?
 
I'm gonna have to count on the slip stream at Sarth. I think I remember hitting a 4:03 this morning. :(
 
Hey gatrs I'm going to enter with a car I need to put some development miles on, I'll run unclassified.
 
le sarthe is a track im not entirely familiar with, kind of like the ring. it would be cool to do some night racing tho...
 
Ehh, dont worry. Its mostly straight with a couple turns here and there.
 
Yeah Sarthe is scary in a different way than the ring. At nurburgring if you don't know the track, you're off in every corner and there's nowhere to pass easily.

At Sarthe, you're just going top speed in narrow roads with low lighting and any small move onto the grass ruins everything. But it isn't a difficult track to learn corner-wise. Braking points are pretty easy to keep consistent.
 
Yeah Sarthe is scary in a different way than the ring. At nurburgring if you don't know the track, you're off in every corner and there's nowhere to pass easily.

At Sarthe, you're just going top speed in narrow roads with low lighting and any small move onto the grass ruins everything. But it isn't a difficult track to learn corner-wise. Braking points are pretty easy to keep consistent.

Sarthe is pretty frightening in high speeds especially in the dark, but it isn't really scary for me anymore.


Still intimidating though :p

Same rims I have, just stock color :) and Rosso Corsa car I think? Or Scuderia?

I'll take a look around my Ferrari paint chips :)
 
Since were on the subject of paints. You know my orange Ford? The paint comes from GM. :dunce:
 
Did TT13 send you the one I sent him?
 
You're american and you mistake a hemi as being GM?....
 
Tower Turn 13
haha yeah, a much better team than extreme speed, even though their colors are awesome ;)

Yes, but since no livery editor...

There's not really any Livery on Risi. GT5 looks good but no hood vents. :lol: lol
 
Stavelot
You're american and you mistake a hemi as being GM?....

I think you mistake Ford with Opel/Vaxha- Whatever it is! Holden?
 
GM always has some awesome looking colors in my paint stash. Hemi's are GM's greatest accomplishment, as well as Cummins-powered pickups. Very reliable and powerful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back