American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,296 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In game, and I must say I am djsgusted with the tyre wear. 3 laps in the R10 going easy and the softs were gone....what the flying poo PD? Even mediums would only get 5 laps...thats about 35 less than they can get IRL for crying out loud! I don't really even want to race anymore this is such a crap situation...
 
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. ;)

So say TT13 missed Monza. At the end of the season he would get his 0 dropped. If he earned 10 points at Monaco, then earned 2 at Spa, it would substitute the 2 at Spa in the 0 at Monza. So it's like he didn't miss Monza. Then he got a 1 at La Sarthe. He would have that dropped and get 2 points instead of 1, but probably realistically the points of each race would be bigger. It's like a make-up.

first, I got third place at Monza :) Come on it's my one gloat point.

second, don't you already drop your lowest two race scores?

I say go with Le Mans this week, Spa later. I'll buy it when money comes in.

Although rainy le mans with no tires every half a lap sounds...just awful lol.
 
They want you to race with sport softs. I seriously think that Kaz himself was trying to translate what we were complaining about before the update and got it totally backwards. Now hes sitting at PD headquarters wondering why were still complaining about tires.

The rain should help out with tire wear right? Lets have it down pour then.
 
Now hes sitting at PD headquarters wondering why were still complaining about tires.

Lol!!! I can even picture him scratching his head!!!
 
The rain should help out with tire wear right? Lets have it down pour then.

Correct. Tires wear a lot slower in the rain. I saw such when I was racing for 1000km Suzuka.
 
I was able to make the softs last A WHOLE 5 LAPS at Sarth this morning. :lol:
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I was able to make the softs last A WHOLE 5 LAPS at Sarth this morning. :lol:

:lol:
Get used to racing on la Sarthe. You're going to be doing a lot of it. :D
 
Lol.
You guys are in for a shock with the new tire wear @ La Sarthe.

I think you should enjoy it though.
It throws a lot of strategies in there to mix it up.
The guy who can put down the fastest lap isn't always going to win now that the same set of tires don't last an entire race. 👍
 
We know any specs/car list for the shootout yet? Kind of getting tired of testing the Ford.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
We know any specs/car list for the shootout yet? Kind of getting tired of testing the Ford.

Trying to get that now.
 
Monza results:
1) jake
2) Seth
3) fendersrv (Audi R8 '05)
4) pipi
5) Jav
6) Troy
7) FH
8) gta
9) TT13
10) That guy
11) rb
12) gatrs
13) marluxiaXI11 (Vette)
14) Kevin
15) Sin
 
In an effort to combat the tire situation. I say...300hp MAX!!! 💡
 
Jav
Lol!!! I can even picture him scratching his head!!!

*New Twitter Translation*

"Though the tired worn will be adjustment to more lapping inside newer patch."

How about, Fiat 500, Comfort Hards, LMP1 is Toyota Prius on C Hards, and LMP2 is Honda Fit.
 
Cowboys and gta, you guys need to paint your cars the same. Have some team spirit!
 
Cowboys and gta, you guys need to paint your cars the same. Have some team spirit!

We have plenty! Our rims are painted the same! :dopey: But I think I will for the next race.
 
Standings updated, scroll all the way to the bottom for a surprise. :)
Note that dropped rounds haven't been put into the effect.
 
Standings updated, scroll all the way to the bottom for a surprise. :)
Note that dropped rounds haven't been put into the effect.

Thanks for the update, Gatrs 👍

I wonder what happened to Lovealotbear.. Would be quite interesting to have a girl race in the league :p
 
Tight race for manufactures championship. The DNS is hurting me/us so far. I hope I can somehow catch gta. :scared:

I see lovealotbear online from time to time. Never on the same time as the races though. Seriously, what else is there to do on a Friday anyway? :foreveralone: :lol:
 
Thank You Cowboys for the surprise!
I dont know how to wear it however lol. Where do i go in the menu?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Tight race for manufactures championship. The DNS is hurting me/us so far. I hope I can somehow catch gta. :scared:

I see lovealotbear online from time to time. Never on the same time as the races though. Seriously, what else is there to do on a Friday anyway? :foreveralone: :lol:

Remember that the dropped races aren't included yet.
Lovealot told me she wanted to wait until next season to race for some reason.
Also, we're most likely going to use the Bentley, 787, Peugeot 908, and R8 '05 in the showdown. Not sure on specs yet though.
 
Remember that the dropped races aren't included yet.

yeah i know im throwing out monza and i missed this past race, so those are the 2 for me. all i can do is try to finish strong because i have no room for error, hopefully the internet gods will allow me to compete.
 
Remember that the dropped races aren't included yet.
Lovealot told me she wanted to wait until next season to race for some reason.
Also, we're most likely going to use the Bentley, 787, Peugeot 908, and R8 '05 in the showdown. Not sure on specs yet though.

Do you decide who is the drivers :sly: lool

Good job with the updates 👍
 
pipi_r6
Do you decide who is the drivers :sly: lool

Good job with the updates 👍

I'm thinking that we'll go with Blaze, Potatohead (if his Internet allows for it), Flyin, and either you or that veloci guy that Jav has told me so much about.
Any suggestions/objections?
 
Kevin01SH
yeah i know im throwing out monza and i missed this past race, so those are the 2 for me. all i can do is try to finish strong because i have no room for error, hopefully the internet gods will allow me to compete.

I won season 2 after missing the first half of the season.
 
I'm thinking that we'll go with Blaze, Potatohead (if his Internet allows for it), Flyin, and either you or that veloci guy that Jav has told me so much about.
Any suggestions/objections?

Veloci its a great option, Great, so if potatohead can come ,i'm in right?

nice team 👍
 
pipi_r6
Veloci its a great option, Great, so if potatohead can come ,i'm in right?

nice team 👍

You're in if any of them can't come for sure.
Thats not final yet though.
 
gogatrs
Cowboys and gta, you guys need to paint your cars the same. Have some team spirit!

I've tried convincing him to use the Black and Green but just won't listen. :indiff:

Blaze_409
Thank You Cowboys for the surprise!
I dont know how to wear it however lol. Where do i go in the menu?

Your welcome! :)

You click on your Avatar/Picture and choose to change your suits, I think it's a Suitcase symbol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back