American Muscle Championship Season Long Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 172 comments
  • 6,133 views
EDIT!!!! NOTE!!! READ THIS!!!! ----> Just for fun y'all I've had an idea, how about we attempt to drag these AWESOME American Muscle Cars WITHOUT TCS. If you want to feel free to post your time WITHOUT TCS, if u want, its NOT for more points or anything like that. Just for fun (and yes this IS my idea of fun ;)). If enough people want to I'll add it to the leaderboard.

jump_ace
 
Well Kolyana, I just tried it and I am only a tad behind my other time.

NO TCS - :12.923


jump_ace
 
jump_ace
Well Kolyana, I just tried it and I am only a tad behind my other time.

NO TCS - :12.923


jump_ace

You should try it in my car ... I leave so much rubber on the road that you'd swear it was a runway.
 
Without TCS I know for a fact that the Cuda would have no rear tires left after the first 100 feet. However Jump_ace is right, that is my idea of fun too. Its basicly a 1/4 mile burn out.; :D
 
I'm not so sure it's a 1/4 mile burnout with the Cuda, maybe closer to about 2/8 of a mile burnout :lol:. But seriously, the Cuda is so hard to get into 2nd gear without TCS(a whole second longer).
 
bbinnel440
Without TCS I know for a fact that the Cuda would have no rear tires left after the first 100 feet. However Jump_ace is right, that is my idea of fun too. Its basicly a 1/4 mile burn out.; :D

Yo Bbinnell, I knew u'd like it. I'll make the 'new' leaderboard up tonite. And I'll probably end up trying every car to see which has the COOLEST/LOUDEST!!! Drag time...hehe. This is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! :drool: 👍

jump_ace
 
Off topic but why the heck does the Cuda have absolutely no noise coming from it at idle? You get a nice V8 burble with every car except the Cuda. When it's moving though it has the best Stage 3 exhaust sound I've heard out of the rest though, imo.
 
jump_ace
EDIT!!!! NOTE!!! READ THIS!!!! ----> Just for fun y'all I've had an idea, how about we attempt to drag these AWESOME American Muscle Cars WITHOUT TCS. If you want to feel free to post your time WITHOUT TCS, if u want, its NOT for more points or anything like that. Just for fun (and yes this IS my idea of fun ;)). If enough people want to I'll add it to the leaderboard.

jump_ace

Mine is just about the same without TCS.

I have a 12.841 now due to better weight distribution and TCS setup.
 
huh.

Just ran a few point-to-point's at The Ring and hit T1 and T2 consistently faster than I ever have before (not that they count, but I want to be sure I'm getting better in the Z28) ... but even though I felt faster through T2, T3 and T4 ... I'm actually a second slower. Not sure what I'm doing wrong really :?
 
13.082 on the drag with no TCS. It's the two dead hookers in the trunk, they really provide great ballast when they're not rolling around.
 
:lol:
 
kennythebomb
Mine is just about the same without TCS.

I have a 12.841 now due to better weight distribution and TCS setup.

So just to make sure your 12.841 is WITH TCS on or off?

LB Updated


jump_ace
 
jump_ace
So just to make sure your 12.841 is WITH TCS on or off?

LB Updated


jump_ace

TCS on at about 6 or 7, although it will still break 13 without the TCS.

Did Nat pm you the pictures I took for this?
 
Thought I'd give you guys some interesting Nurb splits, I don't know if they are faster then my previous or not

T1 - 2'05.070 (I admit it...I was doing burnouts...)
T2 - 2'36.422
T3 - 3'31.751
 
I decided I'd go to the drag strip and play around
okay keep in mind that I have 905 ft-lbs
my NON-TCS time is - 13.788
my TCS time is - 12.163 but with my luck jet will come beat me now. SO...I'm not posting till he does. :)

Is there a formal board I missed or just search till you find who's ahead/behind you?
 
kennythebomb
TCS on at about 6 or 7, although it will still break 13 without the TCS.

Did Nat pm you the pictures I took for this?

I dont think I got any pics but u can pm them to me if u want I can put some as a wallpaper for the learderboard or something I may have to soften it so we can still see the #'s but it'll be cool give me some SWEET SMOKE!!!!

jump_ace
 
Casio
Thought I'd give you guys some interesting Nurb splits, I don't know if they are faster then my previous or not

T1 - 2'05.070 (I admit it...I was doing burnouts...)
T2 - 2'36.422
T3 - 3'31.751

Hey um your other splits are .053 faster so I"ll keep those up on the LB.

LB Updated


jump_ace
 
jump_ace
I dont think I got any pics but u can pm them to me if u want I can put some as a wallpaper for the learderboard or something I may have to soften it so we can still see the #'s but it'll be cool give me some SWEET SMOKE!!!!

jump_ace

I just forwarded two pm's to you.
 
I just got a :12.241 after about a half hour in the Cuda with these specs and TCS ON:

HP:
13,500 - Supercharger
4,800 - Racing Exaust
50 - Oil Change
=18,350

Non HP:
6,800 - S3 Tires
1,200 - Weight Reduction I
10,400 - Full Customize Tranny
7,400 - Semi Racing Suspension
1,200 - Wing
=27,000

Total Left Over = 50

LB Updated ;)

jump_ace
 
Wait, you switched to the Cuda or something?
 
Kolyana
Wait, you switched to the Cuda or something?

Man am I out of it....I totally misread your post earlier about switching cars every 2 weeks and what u said about recording everyone's car....I"m gonna take a nap! I'm really out of it today....

jump_ace
 
Got a 12.238 in my Charger R/T.
 
Shelby Mustang GT350R

Las Vegas

TCS 0 = 13.535
TCS 7 = 12.915

Nurb

T1: 1'29.694
T2: 2'02.028
T3: 2'58.062

Time = 1'28.368
 
LB Updated

jump_ace
 
What is 92ColoradoSLC feeding that thing?! 12.16! :eek:

*loud thump as Jet drops to floor unconsious*
 
All right, this should get me off the bottom of the Point-to-Point leaderboard :p

Testing my new parts at the ring, I've found that this bad boy hauls some serious ass now and my braking points have all gone askew ... but my times are better.

T2: 1'32.216
T3: 2'04.288
T4: 3'00.025

Gap: 1'27.809

Yay, right behind Casio and in reach of bhawk ... :)

Edit: Closer still ...

T2: 1'29.143
T3: 2'00.704
T4: 2'56.181

Gap: 1'27.081

I'll catch you Casio ... I'll catch you ...
 
Look at our fearless leader go!! Nice improvements Nat! Stay with it!
LB Updated

jump_ace
 
Good golly miss Koly.....

Way to go 👍 ...I don't think there's much hope of improvement for my drag time but I better get on my horse (pun intended) and see if this 'stang's got any sting in it for ya at the Nurb.
 
Back