American Muscle Championship Season Long Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 172 comments
  • 6,133 views
I was having too much fun last night ... took the Spitfire onto the Ring for Dave_George's comp., then decided to see how the Z28 handles on the same course with different parts than the last time out ... boy the difference between the two cars was insane!

Running with no TCS just works so much better for me and right at the first split I could see that I was faster (it used to feel like I was pulling an anchor behind me!).

I attribute the faster drag time to the tires and LSD .. I had to give up my transmission, which will be a weakness here, but the net result may still see a 12.4 run at some point :)

Now, if only I could nail Infineon!
 
See no TCS is the way to go (not in the drag race tho) for these races, its okay just use throttle control and zoom!


jump_ace
 
I will be back soon with new Nur splits. All I have to say: Watch those four tailights, Jerome....
 
New Split ... only .1 behind Casio and I can see where to get it :)

T2: 1'28.780
T3: 2'00.848
T4: 2'55.564

Split: 1'26.784
 
Corrected Drag Times:
TCS=0, 13.319
TCS=7, 12.748
Initially Mis-Posted -- Should Have Been Flip-Flopped :dunce: Sorry about the inconvenience
Nurb:
T2: 1'27.909
T3: 1'59.549
T4: 2'53.855

1'25.946 Almost as quick as my original Vette time 👍
 
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

Drag :
12.933
13.828 (NO TSC)


'Ring

T2: 1' 35.833
T3: 2' 08.361
T4: 3' 06.016

T2-T4: 1' 30.183
 
Yeah its been a while since I 've ran the Nurb, I should get back on that one and break that 1:23 barrier. Its gonna be tough but someone's gotta do it. Since goixoye's no tcs time is faster I"ll use that as the main drag time and I bolded everyone's fastest times tcs or no just to make it clearer; hopefully.
LB Updated

jump_ace
 
Jump ~ I know it slow heheh but ya left off my No TSC run time.
 
Teledriel
Jump ~ I know it slow heheh but ya left off my No TSC run time.

Ahh shoot man I'm real sorry about that. I'll do that right now. LB Updated. 👍

jump_ace
 
New Nurb time in the Charger R/T

T2: 1'22.927
T3: 1'52.418
T4: 2'45.011

Time split of 1'22.084.

Mine until you get that Vette altogether again, Jerome. :)
 
Nudge. :)
 
Will get on it tomorrow :) I love my Vette! 👍

jump_ace
 
LB Updated

jump_ace
 
If I can't get you on one front, jump, I will surely catch you on another. :lol:
 
shark22mj.gif


Closing ....

T2: 1'29.192
T3: 2'01.007
T4: 2'55.556

Total: 1'26.364
 
LB Updated

jump_ace
 
Slight improvement at the Nurb.

T2: 1'30.509
T3: 2'01.890
T4: 2'56.202

1'25.693 - Maybe somehow I'll keep my position ahead of Koly...I need this bad to have any hope of edging her at season's end.
 
ehehheheheheheh .... I'm struggling at The Point to Point, too ... can't seem to get sub 1'26 ... but I'm trying!!!

Talking of which ... this'll put you under pressure:

NEW DRAG TIME:
12.463


And THAT puts me on the podium!!!
 
LB Updated

C'Mon Nat, You Got This Girl, I know you do!

jump_ace
 
No way I'll find .2 or .3 ... I was fighting for hundreths!
 
GAH! You bugger!!!! That's one helluva jump 👍 I was hoping that my run today would really put the screws on you and open up a gap in the points in my favor, but you just jumped 1 place closer overall! GAH!
 
Don't worry, you're still ahead...and I'm afraid untouchable by me. Thanks for inspiring me to give the drag event another go...I had to put my eyes back in my head when I saw my time. Congrats on the podium...awesome run...if you hold on that'll be 2 to my....none. I just hope everybody else doesn't get to serious about it and drop me back in the field again.
 
Kolyana
BTW, you have my "GAP" wrong.

:bowdown: Sorry your highness lol. LB Updated

jump_ace
 
Why does Jet have 2 times listed on the drag LB? He doesn't get "points" for both does he?
 
:odd: I shouldn't...
 
Where? I dont see his time listed twice? Are u guys feeling okay? Maybe you should sit and relax for a minute, sound like u both are racing too much.... :sly:

jump_ace
 
Hey, if we're doing things that way, list me 6 times will ya ...
 
Back