GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 45,987 views
Room up
0475 4181 3709 7767 6356

Qualifying starts at 8:10 central
 
Results from last night below. If anyone saved the replay, please share in game so I can obtain fastest lap times.
Thank you.

GR2 RESULTS.jpg


GR2WS.jpg


GR2 POINTS.jpg
 
Hey guys, I might be able to participate in this month's race. Is tuning allowed or prohibited for this series? Not mentioned in OP (your ruining the league @TexasJDC :lol:). Anywho, I'll keep an eye on this and submit a application after the track is posted. Since it will probably be my only race, I'll test out all the cars first :cheers:
 
Hey guys, I might be able to participate in this month's race. Is tuning allowed or prohibited for this series? Not mentioned in OP (your ruining the league @TexasJDC :lol:). Anywho, I'll keep an eye on this and submit a application after the track is posted. Since it will probably be my only race, I'll test out all the cars first :cheers:
No tune BoP on
 
No worries man lol
 
Did anyone happen to save the replay for race 2? If so, would you mind uploading it to GTS please?
 
Did anyone happen to save the replay for race 2? If so, would you mind uploading it to GTS please?
Forgot about this. However I don’t have the replay.
 
Back