GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,163 views
There is still time to sign up for tonight's monthly GR2 race. The current grid is below:

GR2.jpg

 
Last edited:
I’m not going to make it tonight as much as I despise brands hatch I was planning on it but will be packing instead
 
I’m not going to make it tonight as much as I despise brands hatch I was planning on it but will be packing instead
No worries man hope the move goes ok
 
I got a practice lobby up, friends only. Feel free to send me a friend invite and hop in.

Here's the room I.D. if it works :lol:
0475-4165-5804-2930-0804
 
Results from last night's race #3 are below. Congrats to @Herimopp89 for his second consecutive win.
Points, stats and data have been updated in POST #4 and here.

GR2RESULTS.jpg


GR2WS.jpg


GR2POINTS.jpg
 
Back