- 6,635

- Columbus, Ohio
- nog3861
Might as well get the confirmation up. For those that would like to race please let us know!
Last edited:
Yeah yeah you be up by alot more after brands
Don’t count on it haha. I’ve never ran that track before. So I may be screwedYeah yeah you be up by alot more after brands
Lol and everyone I front beside and behind you hahahahaha, that track can be tricky stay out of the grass like goodwoodDon’t count on it haha. I’ve never ran that track before. So I may be screwed
Lol oh just wait you thought the Indy track was funMy face when you compare the track to goodwood View attachment 874878
Updated grid in POST #188Confirming
Cool man I'll get you on the listCount me in
Updated grid in POST #188Count me in
Mark me as Tentative, forgot packers play tonight, so depends how they start off.....
The race is next Monday, 12/30/19I can‘t make it tonight.
Vikings play tonight
Skol![]()
Haha. I guess I should stay off the forums until I’m awake.The race is next Monday, 12/30/19