Anime/Video Game/Film Liverys!!!

• Thread starter PrinceAsh7
  • 237 comments
Don't think I have shared my Super GT ride and suit yet!

20190501_222814.jpg
PS_Messages_20190501_222712.jpg
8431390594439349772_0.jpg

Well a while since I was in the thread but finally I got two of my favourite characters in game to make liveries with!

First up is Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic and my first livery is done on the Mazda Roadster TC and is sport mode compatible!

Kana.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1043753/1/8070522078426596913

The colours of the car are based on Kaname's uniform and are as close a match I can make with the colour picker and also marks the start of my project to make a livery on each car in game with Kaname.

Similar but the other character is Tessa, also from Full Metal Panic and my first livery was on the recently added Porsche 911 and is one of my
favourite liveries I've made during 2020 so far.

Tessa 911.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1043753/1/7215399991010918969

My last one for this post is an old favourite as one of my favourite series You're Under Arrest's main characters finally got added to the decals section of Discovr this year so I was able to make this Natsumi & Miyuki Fugu Z aka the Fairlady Z from Bokado Precinct!

YUA.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1043753/1/7061715693244286497

My favorite manga (and I'm glad it's getting a season 2 for the anime adaptation) ended like a week ago so in commemoration, I made a livery set. A set where I use F1 liveries but with the Gotoubun no Hanayome flair.

Each livery represents a sister and here's how it went.

Yotsuba - Red Bull because for me they are both are fun and energetic.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191223192908.png

Nino - Scuderia Ferrari because to me they both represent elegance.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191227173027.png

Ichika - AlphaTauri because to me since Ichika happens to be a model/actress, I bet AlphaTauri would be willing to pick her up as a fashion model for their clothing line.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200216183335.png

Miku - Mercedes because they both sponsor headphones (Miku with the Audio Technicas while Mercedes with Boses) and to an extent, they exhibited dominance (in Miku's case it made some readers thought she was gonna win given the character development she had).
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200223181204.png

Itsuki - McLaren because they both strive to continue improving to reach their goals.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200229180448.png

May not be the exact replicas but I tried at least.

Last edited:
My favorite manga (and I'm glad it's getting a season 2 for the anime adaptation) ended like a week ago so in commemoration, I made a livery set. A set where I use F1 liveries but with the Gotoubun no Hanayome flair.

View attachment 895527

View attachment 895528

Ichika - AlphaTauri because to me since Ichika happens to be a model/actress, I bet AlphaTauri would be willing to pick her up as a fashion model for their clothing line.
View attachment 895529

Miku - Mercedes because they both sponsor headphones (Miku with the Audio Technicas while Mercedes with Boses) and to an extent, they exhibited dominance (in Miku's case it made some readers thought she was gonna win given the character development she had).
View attachment 895531

Itsuki - McLaren because they both strive to continue improving to reach their goals.
View attachment 895532

No spoilers please!!

:P

I've only noticed now that there's a thread for Itasha liveries, so why share some that I've created.

Here's a One Piece livery that I made for the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3. I made this livery because I promised on Twitter that if @TRL LIGHTNING won the 2019 World Final, I would make two One Piece liveries, one for the Mercedes and another one for the Subaru WRX Gr.3 (that i've forgot to make...)

View media item 59609

I've only noticed now that there's a thread for Itasha liveries, so why share some that I've created.

Here's a One Piece livery that I made for the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3. I made this livery because I promised on Twitter that if @TRL LIGHTNING won the 2019 World Final, I would make two One Piece liveries, one for the Mercedes and another one for the Subaru WRX Gr.3 (that i've forgot to make...)

View media item 59609

One Piece is love, One Piece is life.

After finding out that there's a Fuutarou Uesugi decal available on the community decals, I made a bonus Gotoubun no Hanayome F1 livery and for Fuutarou, I chose Renault because to me they both exhibit change. For Renault, I originally made a test livery before eventually I changed it up to the actual livery soon after.

For the test livery I retained the carbon fiber finish of the car and added the test livery sponsor logos.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200309183212.png

And then going into the official livery, I replaced the carbon fiber finish with gloss black and yellow color finish and some changes to the decals, decal placement, and addition of decals such as the DPWorld logo and the E-Tech logo on the side.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200313185832.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200313185839.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200313185845.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/4085503/gallery/carLivery

A tribute livery based on the van from Steven Universe. I had very fond memories of the show since 2013, and has since stuck on me since I was in fourth grade in 2014!
The show has ended just a week ago, but it'll continue all in our hearts.
Thank you Tom Scharpling for voicing Greg Universe for the past seven years!

20200405120511.jpg
20200405120520.jpg

View attachment 895527

View attachment 895528

View attachment 895529

View attachment 895531

View attachment 895532

Did you paint the McLaren with special color Orange Mclaren? If so, can I have the livery link?

Last edited:
Posting these here as well since they are 'anime' related but these are my two recent liveries featuring Chitoge from Nisekoi

Livery: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/3037752/1/8872681776898639384

Livery: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/3037752/1/7566060643838625304

Made another set. This time dedicated to Squad 13 from Darling in the Franxx after watching it months ago and I enjoyed it. Cars I used were mostly German Gr.3 cars because Dr. Werner Frank looks to be a German so yes.

Hiro and Zero Two - BMW Z4 GT3 (feels fitting because Strelizia had four evolutions and the Z4 GT3 is the normal version of Strelizia where Hiro is piloting it. If I were to make a Strelizia evolution series livery, it'd be like BMW M3 GT2 (Strelizia without Hiro), BMW Z4 GT3 (normal Strelizia), BMW M6 GT3 (Strelizia Apus), and BMW M8 GTE (Strelizia True Apus). I used the stock livery for the car as the base and worked on it.)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191023115308.png

Goro and Ichigo - Porsche 911 RSR (way I see the 911 RSR is viewed as like a leader hence for the pairing, I chose the 911 RSR. Also I used the Brumos Porsche as a base for the livery)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191029120636.png

Zorome and Miku - Mercedes AMG GT3 (The AMG GT3 I view as like a car fitting for the pairing because the AMG is like a very energetic Gr.3 car. Used the normal AMG GT3 livery as a base.)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191103124816.png

Mitsuru and Kokoro - Audi R8 LMS (I chose the R8 because the R8 to me shows evolution. Both the car and Mitsuru can relate to each other. Used the Audi WRT Team livery as a base.)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191110175621.png

Futoshi and Ikuno - Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 (The car is sometimes proven to be useful in some situations and it can be related to the pairing. Used the stock VW Bug Gr.3 livery as a base.)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191111174330.png

Last edited:
Made another set. This time dedicated to Squad 13 from Darling in the Franxx after watching it months ago and I enjoyed it. Cars I used were mostly German Gr.3 cars because Dr. Werner Frank looks to be a German so yes.

Hiro and Zero Two - BMW Z4 GT3 (feels fitting because Strelizia had four evolutions and the Z4 GT3 is the normal version of Strelizia where Hiro is piloting it. If I were to make a Strelizia evolution series livery, it'd be like BMW M3 GT2 (Strelizia without Hiro), BMW Z4 GT3 (normal Strelizia), BMW M6 GT3 (Strelizia Apus), and BMW M8 GTE (Strelizia True Apus). I used the stock livery for the car as the base and worked on it.)

Goro and Ichigo - Porsche 911 RSR (way I see the 911 RSR is viewed as like a leader hence for the pairing, I chose the 911 RSR. Also I used the Brumos Porsche as a base for the livery)

Zorome and Miku - Mercedes AMG GT3 (The AMG GT3 I view as like a car fitting for the pairing because the AMG is like a very energetic Gr.3 car. Used the normal AMG GT3 livery as a base.)

Mitsuru and Kokoro - Audi R8 LMS (I chose the R8 because the R8 to me shows evolution. Both the car and Mitsuru can relate to each other. Used the Audi WRT Team livery as a base.)

Futoshi and Ikuno - Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 (The car is sometimes proven to be useful in some situations and it can be related to the pairing. Used the stock VW Bug Gr.3 livery as a base.)

All lovely! I have never checked out this series (have it on DVD but never watched) but always liked the character of Zero Two so I will be making use of these liveries!

All lovely! I have never checked out this series (have it on DVD but never watched) but always liked the character of Zero Two so I will be making use of these liveries!
I updated the post with the pairs being linked to the livery for you to use the liveries.

I updated the post with the pairs being linked to the livery for you to use the liveries.

Thanks, I already found them through the game earlier this morning so a few likes heading your way shortly!

Over the past weeks and months, I've made a bunch of liveries with Hololive virtual Youtubers

Shirakami Fubuki

Ookami Mio

Nekomata Okayu

Minato Aqua

That's seriously awesome, good job!
The Fubuki one is my favourite, for sure.
but where's inugami korone tho

Last edited:
Back