Anime/Video Game/Film Liverys!!!

• Thread starter PrinceAsh7
  • 237 comments
Sailor Moon Lancer Evo GT4

My first ever Anime or Manga livery (what is the difference? ). I promised @darth_tails to give this style a shot. Is it executed correct? Is Sailor Moon still a thing? It's the only Anime series I have ever watched in my life...
Reused some decals I made from the NASA/Pluto Bugatti to give it the look of sparkling stars with a mask job over a colour change paint chip. :D

(Livery is Sport Mode compatible)
Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...ery/all/livery/1903931/1/6413152270547977728c (spotted censorship of the lovely lady decal on the hood, it may be possible it will not be available too long)

My first ever Anime or Manga livery (what is the difference? ). I promised @darth_tails to give this style a shot. Is it executed correct? Is Sailor Moon still a thing? It's the only Anime series I have ever watched in my life...
Reused some decals I made from the NASA/Pluto Bugatti to give it the look of sparkling stars with a mask job over a colour change paint chip. :D

A very good job! You probably noticed I was on it like greased lightning! :lol:

Definitions are anime = animated television picture and manga = art/paper drawing style. 👍

Sailor Moon is long finished but the popularity of the series continues to this day and whilst she isn't so popular in Sport I am sure fans will approve the design.

Now my ultimate challenge, can you also do this for the Gr 3 Mitsubishi as I am thinking to defect to Mitsuibishi for the future championships so a matching pair would be nice or one of the other scouts maybe Sailor Jupiter?
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1354715/6269023944225850888

A very good job! You probably noticed I was on it like greased lightning! :lol:

Definitions are anime = animated television picture and manga = art/paper drawing style. 👍

Sailor Moon is long finished but the popularity of the series continues to this day and whilst she isn't so popular in Sport I am sure fans will approve the design.

Now my ultimate challenge, can you also do this for the Gr 3 Mitsubishi as I am thinking to defect to Mitsuibishi for the future championships so a matching pair would be nice or one of the other scouts maybe Sailor Jupiter?
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1354715/6269023944225850888

:lol: What have I done :lol:

Sure my kind sir, I'll give it a try. Mitsubishi has only GT3 and GT4 cars, yeah? :D

Want something special on it? Other sponsors, supporters?

:lol: What have I done :lol:

Sure my kind sir, I'll give it a try. Mitsubishi has only GT3 and GT4 cars, yeah? :D

Want something special on it? Other sponsors, supporters?

Yes only the GT3 Evo and GT4 and no I can't think of any special sponsors off the top of my head!

Work is way quiet this week so I have way too much time to post/thinking ideas for designs!

Scouts honour that you will not have to be completing any others unless of course you're inspired again by something you see in anime!

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...ery/all/livery/1903931/1/6413152270547977728c (spotted censorship of the lovely lady decal on the hood, it may be possible it will not be available too long)
The main difference between the two is that anime is basically Japanese animation, and manga is a form of Japanese comics/graphic novels where the pages typically read from right-to-left. Heard about Sailor Moon a lot, but never got round to giving the series more than a cursory glance.

Practically in the same boat as you with the Ghibli films and about two-thirds of Cowboy Bebop (really need to finish that series at some point). Which reminds me... I haven't shared these in here yet:

Links:
Nausicaä Team Toyota GR (original)
Nausicaä Team Toyota GR 1.1 (replacement Michelin wing decals)
Nausicaä Team Toyota GR 1.2 (full Japanese logo on shark fin)
Mononoke Motorsports 4C GT300

Thanks to @Maninashed as ever for the San decals on the 4C and the 86 Gr.B that I'm currently in the process of finishing. Main challenge now is to try and replicate the gradients on the passenger side door, but it's getting close to completion.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200629200336.png

Thanks @VulcanSpirit for clarification!

Alright, as @darth_tails requested, another one, this time in GT3 specs.

Lucky me there are already all decals made in the game, so it was pretty easy to alternate it with Sailor Jupiter. Also that strange guy with a tuxedo, who throws roses at everything is aboard, that crazy kitten and the main character, too. On the roof there is also... well a suprise for you! :D

Have fun! :cheers:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/6845475844744314904

I don't if helmet designs are allowed here, but if they aren't I'm sorry for that and you may delete this post.

A few weeks ago, I made a Re:Zero helmet design to celebrate the debut of the 2nd season of the anime season. It's not that great, but it's something that I came up in a few hours. Rem decals were made by (PSN-ID) Valdemer_tana and hiropon2742.

So I was watching the Holy Grail Grand Prix (Fate Carnival Phantasm) then I noticed that they there was a F1 reference inserted in that EP which is the intro of the Holy Grail Grand Prix so because of that I ended up making a Fate themed F1 car with the Alfa Romeo F1 livery as the base.

This is the Fate/Grand Order version featuring the male and female protagonist on the wing.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200726195301.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200726195310.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200726195317.png

This Fate/stay night version has Saber and Rin on the wing with some subtle differences from the FGO version such as decals.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200726200701.png

As promised, the Gr.B Princess Mononoke livery I've been working on. In actuality a substantial rework of an earlier and decidedly more basic livery dating from 2018.

Customary thank you to @Maninashed for the San decals; they really help elevate the original designs I made for the 4C and 86. Also put up a Kodama suit and helmet as a little extra to make up for the delay in getting the 86 ready.

Links:
86 Gr.B.
Original.
Kodama Head.
Kodama Suit.

Made a K-ON livery set featuring the band. Links are on the names for download.

Yui Hirasawa - Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept (based from the stock livery)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201121175816.png

Mio Akiyama - Honda NSX Gr.3 (based from the Carguy NSX GT3 that raced in Super GT back in 2018)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201121175523.png

Ritsu Tainaka - Nissan GTR NISMO GT3 (based from the Zakspeed Nissan GTR that raced in N24)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201121175221.png

Tsumugi Kotobuki - Lexus RC-F GT3 '17 (based from the 3GT Racing livery)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201121174806.png

Azusa Nakano - Subaru WRX Gr.3 (based from the stock livery)
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201121180210.png

Made a K-ON livery set featuring the band. Links are on the names for download.

Yui Hirasawa - Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept (based from the stock livery)
View attachment 973093

Mio Akiyama - Honda NSX Gr.3 (based from the Carguy NSX GT3 that raced in Super GT back in 2018)
View attachment 973092

Ritsu Tainaka - Nissan GTR NISMO GT3 (based from the Zakspeed Nissan GTR that raced in N24)
View attachment 973091

Tsumugi Kotobuki - Lexus RC-F GT3 '17 (based from the 3GT Racing livery)
View attachment 973090

Azusa Nakano - Subaru WRX Gr.3 (based from the stock livery)
View attachment 973094

Always a popular favourite with me since they are my favourite 'band', guess they will be the first additions I make on my PS5 account profile!

Little sister for the Princess Mononoke 86, again making good use of @Maninashed's San decals:

More info in my Livery Gallery thread.

Link.

"Sorry baby, gotta drive."

In other words, a Giulia TZ2 inspired by the Savoia S.21 seaplane from Porco Rosso. See my Livery Gallery for more information and Livery Editor screenshots.

Link.

I love Yuru Camp/Laid Back Camp so much that I decided to try and combine the three things I like. Autobacs ARTA team, Honda, and the anime itself.

These are liveries for the Honda NSX GT500 '16 and Honda NSX Gr.3 as they both have liveries related to Autobacs ARTA. Both liveries feature brands from the anime such as Outdoor Sport Caribou for example.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20201120130209.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210207124145.png

20210207125219.jpg

Last edited:
Because I liked the base livery design that the Boutsen Ginion M6 GT3 is running, I figured I redo a Franxx livery but only Hiro and Zero Two just because I feel like they deserve to be in a more competitive Gr.3 car so I made one.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210420172504.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210420172512.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210420172523.png

Download is in this one. Also wanna thank @SkoLvic for the Franxx decals.

Last edited:
Back