Another small update today

  • Thread starter Thread starter D3vil_Demons
  • 9 comments
  • 1,419 views
Messages
13
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
X-D3vil_DeMoNs-x
I was hit with another small update today but can't see what's been updated
 
if anyone could figure it out, tell me too, im curious
 
I'm starting to think that they aren't updates at all but rather devices to block hacks and such!
 
Are they hot fixes do you think?
 
I think they're hotfixes that aren't actually saved, so you have to download them every time you play.
 
They're saved, I updated this morning and did not have to download it again tonight.

My BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 was not displaying custom number yesterday and now it is.
 
Meh. Who cares anyway, they only take 30 seconds, not like 1.01 that took forever :p
 
Probably just like with black ops and others games with daily/weekly events, the updates are just updates to those events and nothing else. Seems like gt5 had something similar with special car deals but havent played it in ages. With all the locked features in gt6 it could even be something we dont have access to yet that is updating daily.
 
I got the update. It took all of 27 seconds to download/install. EDIT: Did the prices change for better or worse @ZoidFile ?
 
Last edited:
The prices for racing gear changed!
 
Back