Another Viper Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 3 comments
  • 581 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
Question

how many different colors for the Dodge Viper SRT 10 Coupe are they in gt5 ?

.. and is there a white color for it cause thats my favorite color with the coupe

:nervous:
 
Idk all I know is it's fast. I have one and it's yellow. I dont think there is a white but I don't remember. You can always repaint it after you buy a white car. Mine is yellow.
 
Idk all I know is it's fast. I have one and it's yellow. I dont think there is a white but I don't remember. You can always repaint it after you buy a white car. Mine is yellow.

I'm still wondering if a blue w/ white stripes GTS is possible. I've only acquired solid colors so far.
 
toyota_gt1
I'm still wondering if a blue w/ white stripes GTS is possible. I've only acquired solid colors so far.

Probably if you buy the GTS in that color or otherwise acquire that color
 
Back