Ant's Gallery - 18/12

United States
Sacramento California
FT_Ant

WELCOME!

Hello all of GTPlanet, here I present to you my GT6 photo gallery (obviously). I hope you enjoy on what's to come, and I'm always open for feedback, and courteous criticism to help me improve my photography and editing skills:cheers:

flickr

Haven't done any session on Ascari yet, but after watching your photos I feel like I must do it as soon as possible ;)
I love how you used the light and surrounding of this track. Plus, the car is just :D My favorites are: #1, #2, #4 and #6.

Thanks Qnrad:tup: Ascari is a really nice track with the scenery, and it feels very open and un-restriced by not having any walls or barriers!

Awesome start to your gallery mate!;)👍

The Vision GT Merc and the Diablo GT shots are all great. I love the 1st and 2nd shot in your Diablo set, and that bonus shot is just awe-inspiring!:drool:

Pretty sweet starting sets. I like the second Merc VGT shot, it has good contrast and colour intensity. 👍

The Diablo set had some nice a vaired compositons in particular I like shots, 1,2,3,8 & 11. Just watch for colour banding in skies, just a qucik select and blur will help with clear skies. ;)

Good work. 👍

GPR
Pretty sweet starting sets. I like the second Merc VGT shot, it has good contrast and colour intensity. 👍

The Diablo set had some nice a vaired compositons in particular I like shots, 1,2,3,8 & 11. Just watch for colour banding in skies, just a qucik select and blur will help with clear skies. ;)

Good work. 👍

It's cool and easy to answer after George, most of the time I've just to say "I agree with George"... :lol:

I like a lot this Diablo set. The choice of angle, the sense of motion are excellent ! It's really a beautifl set 👍 :cheers:

Awesome start to your gallery mate!;)👍

The Vision GT Merc and the Diablo GT shots are all great. I love the 1st and 2nd shot in your Diablo set, and that bonus shot is just awe-inspiring!:drool:

Thanks a lot, the new track look great:drool:

GPR

Good work. 👍

Will definitely keep that in mind, thanks a lot:cheers:

It's cool and easy to answer after George, most of the time I've just to say "I agree with George"... :lol:

I like a lot this Diablo set. The choice of angle, the sense of motion are excellent ! It's really a beautifl set 👍 :cheers:

Thanks Kodje:cheers:👍

Wonderful job Ant. We need to drift again some time, are you getting use to the physics?

no.:lol:

2.0 Entry

Throw Aways

CCCL Entry

PMC Entry

The first three pics are superb, very realistic, The tonning and the choice of angle and composition are great 👍
Your CCCL entry is superb, great composition again with this rock on the first plan. The gold of the suit of the astronaut and the orange of the vehicle spot on in the desturated scenery 👍
And nice PMC entry too, great sense of motion and speed 👍

The first three pics are superb, very realistic, The tonning and the choice of angle and composition are great 👍
Your CCCL entry is superb, great composition again with this rock on the first plan. The gold of the suit of the astronaut and the orange of the vehicle spot on in the desturated scenery 👍
Jeremy pretty much summed up what I was about to say, and then some.:lol: I really like the realistic toning in this update. It looks great!👍

Great Diablo set! I hope to see more of your work here in GT6 gallery section. 👍

Your Diablo set is awesome, great work on each single pic. And your 2.0 entry screams realism, love it.
Jeremy pretty much summed up what I was about to say, and then some.:lol: I really like the realistic toning in this update. It looks great!👍
Great Diablo set! I hope to see more of your work here in GT6 gallery section. 👍
My favourite has to be the last shot, due to the selected angle.

Thanks a lot everyone:cheers:

Shh

I remember seeing a 3 series shot by 1013MM Photography with those rims and side skirts. I guess you got inspiration/samples from that... I have to say it does look pretty good on the M4.;)

Wow, this M4 looks so great ! Others are really nice too, the lunar one is wonderful :) the Diablo set is efficient, the wing removal is one of the best GT6 new feature. When watching your pictures I know why I've never tried the photomode competitions :)

Your entries this week are ridiculously good! That 2.0 entry properly made me double take, it may as well be real.. :drool:

I remember seeing a 3 series shot by 1013MM Photography with those rims and side skirts. I guess you got inspiration/samples from that... I have to say it does look pretty good on the M4.;)

Thanks:tup: Haven't done a stance edit in some time, so I did something really quick and easy:lol:

Very nice edit work, this M4 has a real badass look like that 👍

Thanks Kodje:tup:

Wow, this M4 looks so great ! Others are really nice too, the lunar one is wonderful :) the Diablo set is efficient, the wing removal is one of the best GT6 new feature. When watching your pictures I know why I've never tried the photomode competitions :)

Glad you like the shots:cheers: Don't hold yourself back from competing because of other entries. When I started I couldn't make the poll from two to three weeks in a row:lol: You just have to get the right shot in-game, practice editing and don't over do it:tup:

Your entries this week are ridiculously good! That 2.0 entry properly made me double take, it may as well be real.. :drool:

From all the responses I'm getting from that shot, It must be my best shot I've taken and edited:drool: Thank 458:cheers:

I agree with Nicolas, very realistic rendering for the McLaren shots. Love the composition of the first one, very good use of this vertical format. Great mood in the second shot. Superb sense of speed in shot 4 and I love the light in the last one.
The b&w shot of the AMG VGT is also excellent !

The Mclaren pics are very realistic, great job.
I agree with Nicolas, very realistic rendering for the McLaren shots. Love the composition of the first one, very good use of this vertical format. Great mood in the second shot. Superb sense of speed in shot 4 and I love the light in the last one.
The b&w shot of the AMG VGT is also excellent !

Glad to know these shot are turning realistic to others:tup: Thanks for the feedback guys:cheers:

Last edited:
Impressive work on toning once more Anthony, for a very realistic set again. Deserves to be view in full size to appreciate the rendering. Good job !

Back