Any artists here on gtp?

if so show of your best work here

here some of mine

it__s_a_maelstrom_by_aidan8500-d3eecmh.jpg

only_eyes_for_you_by_aidan8500-d3e8n2b.jpg

louie_armstrong_by_aidan8500-d34bcuk.jpg

Lance_Armstrong_by_aidan8500.jpg

and add me on devientart if your on it

I used to paint walls with spray paint in London, Paris and other cities in Europe, legal walls of course. I don't have any pics because it was a long time ago and most of them were on an old phone.
I referred to myself as a writer rather than an artist. I don't mean I was running across roof tops bombing railway bridges in 10 minutes in the dead of night as some of my associates were, I painted well planned murals and slogans which took hours.
I went by many names, the first was 'vent' which then changed to 'azil'; my ex girlfriend's name backward. When I came to the end of my writing days I used the letters 'ops' which didn't really have a meaning, the letters just worked really well together.
If I can find any sketches I'll edit them into this post.

Have a few myself, will post when I get home, haven't done any drawing, painting etc in a long time however so it'll be old stuff i'll upload

@Aidan - that last shot of Lance Armstrong is great, drawing humans & animals was always my weak point with art, anything else wasn't a problem.

I’ve been drawing for most of my life but, obviously, my specialty is cars. About 8 years ago I started to take it seriously and thanks to that got a job at the publishing company I work with now (also as photographer and editor). I made these for a yearly calendar for the rice mag we make, which consist of car-toons of the 12 cover cars of the entire previous year. Pencil sketched, inked with ballpen, then Photoshop.

godzillaturbos.jpg

veyronlowres.jpg

aston-copia-color.jpg

And these are just sketches to kill some free time… at work. Pen or pencil.

karmann.jpg

camaro.jpg

super-bee.jpg

Many thanks man. I’ve been meaning to get more of my work online but I don’t have the time right now to pull it off. I’ll try to edit and put up a few more of the pictures I have already scanned.

Painted this back in high school for a "Teachers Create Hunger For Learning" themed McDonald's poster campaign.

McDonalds_Poster_Contest_by_OmnisBlade.jpg
thats all kinds of great
I usually draw on paper.

This was my third attempt at drawing something on MS Paint:dopey:

2zdvwv5.png
pretty dam good for MS paint
I used to paint walls with spray paint in London, Paris and other cities in Europe, legal walls of course. I don't have any pics because it was a long time ago and most of them were on an old phone.
I referred to myself as a writer rather than an artist. I don't mean I was running across roof tops bombing railway bridges in 10 minutes in the dead of night as some of my associates were, I painted well planned murals and slogans which took hours.
I went by many names, the first was 'vent' which then changed to 'azil'; my ex girlfriend's name backward. When I came to the end of my writing days I used the letters 'ops' which didn't really have a meaning, the letters just worked really well together.
If I can find any sketches I'll edit them into this post.
Sounds cool, do you do any art now?
if you find any please add them here
Have a few myself, will post when I get home, haven't done any drawing, painting etc in a long time however so it'll be old stuff i'll upload

@Aidan - that last shot of Lance Armstrong is great, drawing humans & animals was always my weak point with art, anything else wasn't a problem.
thanks so much, just takes practice i guess
I’ve been drawing for most of my life but, obviously, my specialty is cars. About 8 years ago I started to take it seriously and thanks to that got a job at the publishing company I work with now (also as photographer and editor). I made these for a yearly calendar for the rice mag we make, which consist of car-toons of the 12 cover cars of the entire previous year. Pencil sketched, inked with ballpen, then Photoshop.

godzillaturbos.jpg

veyronlowres.jpg

aston-copia-color.jpg

And these are just sketches to kill some free time… at work. Pen or pencil.

karmann.jpg

camaro.jpg

super-bee.jpg
these are amazing, i use to try and draw tooncars back in my youth, never came out to good
I would buy this. It's awesome.

thanks so much, thats my GF
make me an offer, its for sale

devil_may_cry_template_by_destryker17-d3cib92.png
- Joystick Front Panel.

death_scissors_by_destryker17-d3d4y0g.jpg
- 6 ft. tall Death Scissors crafted from Sheet Metal and Steel tubes.

The_Framework__A_Rock_Musical_by_DeStryker17.png
- Promo Poster for my High School's Muscial that took place 3 years ago.

ibuki___practice_by_destryker17-d38dpc6.png
- Ibuki 3-colour Drawing. Was practicing this style for my Joy'stick front panel, but I went with Trish and Dante instead.

i've got plenty more, but why post them all?

http://destryker17.deviantart.com/gallery/

some of mine, sorry for the bad pic quality but these are a few years old taken with a camera phone

all i used for these was standard black gloss paint, each one took about 5/6 hours to do and to give you an idea on sizes (h x w), note - these are rough estimates as they were done in my old house which I no longer live in.

Punisher skull + gun: 3ft x 3.5ft
Girl + Gun: 1.5ft x 4ft
Evil Clown: 4ft x 3ft

so yeah they are kinda big

PC050095 by Rio_Com, on Flickr

P1300096 by Rio_Com, on Flickr

P1300097 by Rio_Com, on Flickr

PC050093 by Rio_Com, on Flickr

and some other pencil drawings

Wingman2 by Rio_Com, on Flickr

Groundwing by Rio_Com, on Flickr

Evil clown by Rio_Com, on Flickr

Car logo's by Rio_Com, on Flickr

Bulldog by Rio_Com, on Flickr

Boxer by Rio_Com, on Flickr

American Muscle by Rio_Com, on Flickr

ahy45 by Rio_Com, on Flickr

don't think I've really done any new drawings since about 2006, have loads more lying about but no pics of them

I'm not really much of an artist, but I guess I'll post this here anyways. Just a little something I whipped up yesterday when I got kinda bored. I added in the colors after I scanned it in:

May I ask that you guys don't quote the images...it makes everyone load more images than we need... just kill the IMG codes and leave the URL at the very least please.

@ Cano:

Those are some wondefull drawings bro! ;)... may I ask the magazine's name, please? :) (I think I've seen them in a mag here in México... but I can't remember which one...)

BTW...Does images edited with PS count as art??? :confused:

Cuz I have some pics here... all were made by me :D

quaresmainterfirma.jpg

dinho.jpg

davidbeckhama.jpg

adebayorsmall.jpg

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
@ Cano:

Those are some wondefull drawings bro! ;)... may I ask the magazine's name, please? :) (I think I've seen them in a mag here in México... but I can't remember which one...)

Yeah bud, the name's Maxi Tuning Mexico, I'm sure you've seen it. We've been around for some years now. I also work for Automovil Panamericano, but I mainly do photomanipulation for them, not drawings per sé.

And thanks everyone else for the kind comments on my work; AOS, that promo poster is awesome, very vivid!

Yeah bud, the name's Maxi Tuning Mexico, I'm sure you've seen it. We've been around for some years now. I also work for Automovil Panamericano, but I mainly do photomanipulation for them, not drawings per sé.

And thanks everyone else for the kind comments on my work; AOS, that promo poster is awesome, very vivid!

Yeah! That one!!! Can't believe I could not remember it... :) Good Magazine for sure ;)

meeeh... so so.. we try, but I really think that the mag needs serious renovation already. Unfortunately, I'm just an external collaborator right now, so I can't really too much about it.

Meanwhile, here are some more sketches I've done in ballpen in my freetime.

First is a 1955 Chevy done gasser style, with a scoop flamed to match the body aand goofy-bbig slicks.
pseudo55.jpg

Then, a very track-inspired Mini with full cage, turbo engine and stupid camber:
mini.jpg

No, it's not the first 55 Chevy, but yet ANOTHER 55 Chevy, this time in full smokey burnout with some mean guy inside:
gas55.jpg

No, not everything are cartoon cars with me, I can also draw realistic, like in this HEMI-powered Model A, cokplete with foxtail:
foxtail.jpg

Or this 1970 Coronet done pro-touring style, I'd love to own something like this:
70coronet.jpg

It's importat that you all know that these cars are made by memory, no reference pictures whatsoever have been used in the making of the sketches (the calendar cartoons don't count, they were obviously made with reference pictures, they exist, duh), with the exception of the Super Bee in previous page.

More to come.

My art GCSE mock final piece

This is from the GT5 intro

183727_10150119821656506_517041505_6529339_3880475_n.jpg

And my GCSE final piece, this again is in GT5, I took a picture in photomode

230352_10150182365471506_517041505_6993670_1476571_n.jpg

GT5 has proved handy for getting great pictures for models

That is such an awesome idea. Hope you get a stupid good grade for it!

Wow, those two are plenty awesome!!! acrylic?

Been developing a character for a bit now. Still missing something big.

magician01.png

At first he's supposed to be a Magician of a Lost Art who wields a weapon that can transform between a sword and a trident.
Now it looks more like a Self-trained Swordsman who is the last practitioner of a Lost Art, only capable of casting a few spells carried down through generations.

I think his attire need more graphical elements to make that presence of a dying culture really show. I was thinking about having a tessellating pattern on the back side of the assymetrical cape, and a few lines on the shirt and pants like the cape.

Last edited:
Well, it probably doesn't 'work' so well on screen, but I'm quite proud of it... it looks mostly like a doodle, people who see it tend to stare for a while, and then ask obvious questions, such as 'what is it?' or 'what's that bit?'..

Actual size is A2, It's black Ink pen (Rotring 0.18mm), then had it scanned as a full size TIFF.

Took 3 years on and off.

pic1024.jpg

This bit is actual size of small part of it...

pic1024zoom.jpg

That is INSANELY good! 3 years?
I love it! I love pictures where you can just look at it forever and always find something new.

Awesome work. 👍

I did a drawing similar to that where I just doodled whatever came to mind, but I did it all in one sitting. I can't do stuff on and off.

It was on a large piece of paper roughly 30" x 20" done with a willow charcoal stick.

Back