Any fans of the Cagiva Elefants on here ?.

No i don't take it off road, the clutch is to heavy for that.Good bikes if they are to your taste.It's actually a ducati 750ss engine.

Last edited:
Sort of like a KTM 640?
We had one of those a few years ago, too tall for my Dad though, so he sold it.

I'd love a new Cagiva Elefant, about 1,350cc with direct injection/electronic fuel injection.Needs to be fitted with big biased off road USD front forks & monoshock or electronic off road suspension, big ass Brembo brakes plus linked ABS and massive front twin discs, traction control too, lightweight wheels, shaft drive too, big chunky bash plate, twin underseat exhausts that are stubby please, fog lights/xenon headlights, plus LED indicators/brake lights, adjustable rally type windscreen, a choice of paint schemes ( Lucky Explorer, Lucky Strike ).Bikes have to be the lightest, quickest & the engines have to be the most powerful to date for a Dakar bike.Also tough Acerbis handguards need to be fitted.Easy maintenance, like a Honda XR650R dirt bike (easy access to air filter etc).If Cagiva/MV are reading this i would buy your bike in a heartbeat.Make it reliable too please.Would be nice to have smaller versions too, say about 1000cc, 750cc & 450cc plus a 125cc bike for learner legal riders ( all v twin except the 125cc bike ) and liquid cooled that would be ace.Would also be nice to have three fuel tanks ( auxiliary, main tank and reserve too ).If the Elefants turn out the way i want it, they are going to KICK ASS.Go mad with them Cagiva/MV Agusta pretty please.

Edit: Also all have to have a 6 speed gearbox too.

Horsepower rating for each road legal bike:

450cc = 45bhp
750cc = 100bhp
1000cc = 145bhp
1350cc = 185bhp

Nath.

Last edited:
Back