Any more series to unlock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Inggrish
  • 19 comments
  • 1,799 views
Messages
7
Messages
Inggrish
I know you unlock endurance series at level 25, but I am wondering do you unlock any more hidden series of events later? I would love to see a whole rally series like in older games :D
 
I know you unlock endurance series at level 25, but I am wondering do you unlock any more hidden series of events later? I would love to see a whole rally series like in older games :D

sadly, no.
 
sadly, no.

Yup, but according to PD, everything that the game needs is on the disc.......

The fact that you could complete all the content in a couple of weeks isn't great.
 
Which tells me that content is locked on the disc, we can buy the keys as DLC.
 
How do we know that is all there is? Who has confirmed it and how do we really know this is correct?

It just seems very strange to have such an easily-beatable GT Mode.
Maybe PD assume GT Mode isn't as important now we have online racing.
 
sadly, no.


that is beyond upsetting! I bought a nice 500,000 credit rally car, and I can use it in 3 events and can't even beat 1 of them! I want rally :(
 
How do we know that is all there is? Who has confirmed it and how do we really know this is correct?

It just seems very strange to have such an easily-beatable GT Mode.
Maybe PD assume GT Mode isn't as important now we have online racing.

Easily beatable? I'm not so sure you can describe a 24 hour race as easy.
The Formula GT Championship in the Extreme Series is no piece of cake either.
 
Easily beatable? I'm not so sure you can describe a 24 hour race as easy.
The Formula GT Championship in the Extreme Series is no piece of cake either.

easily beatable or not I will have this game complete (A-Spec mode) before the year is out. And that's with playing between university and work.

Very short career mode compared to earlier GTs
 
Its no shorter than GT1 or GT3.
 
"Previous GT's" includes GT1 and GT3 does it not? ;)
GT2 and GT4 were longer games, but they were simply expanded versions of GT1 and GT3 respectively. GT5 lacks the manufacturer events and the expanded rally stuff, but it does have B-spec and an online mode.
What you should have said is that its very short compared to GT4. :p
 
Which tells me that content is locked on the disc, we can buy the keys as DLC.

Ahhh...the old "glass half full vs glass half empty" 👍

Better not be already on the disc, paying for an unlock key is f'ing shady business IMO
 
Ahhh...the old "glass half full vs glass half empty" 👍

Better not be already on the disc, paying for an unlock key is f'ing shady business IMO

isn't that what Resident Evil 5 did?
 
It did indeed, and got slated to hell for it.
 
I really hope there is DLC events of some sort, such a waste of a rally car!
 
I'm happy to pay for DLC. GT5 was a long time in development (too long I know) and they probably need to make some money back. Give us our missing tracks and more premium cars please!
 
Lol wut? "the game is too short"? Nobody forced you to play the crap out of it. I would obviously like some real rally events, but sadly PD is not able to make good use of the licenses they have got.
 
I'm happy to pay for DLC. GT5 was a long time in development (too long I know) and they probably need to make some money back. Give us our missing tracks and more premium cars please!

They got most of the money from GT5: Prologue :sly:
 
Back