Any plans to bring back tracks from previous GT games?

Which legacy tracks deserve to return in future Gran Turismo games?

• Midfield Raceway

Votes: 242 63.9%
  • El Capitan

Votes: 221 58.3%
  • New York

Votes: 156 41.2%
  • Seattle Circuit (long and short layouts)

Votes: 268 70.7%
  • Red Rock Valley Speedway (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 158 41.7%
  • Special Stage Route 11

Votes: 191 50.4%
  • Citta di Aria

Votes: 158 41.7%
  • Infineon Raceway (sports car and stock car layouts)

Votes: 191 50.4%
  • Las Vegas drag strip (from Gran Turismo 4)

Votes: 115 30.3%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 153 40.4%
  • Seoul Central

Votes: 114 30.1%
  • Cathedral Rocks Trail (both layouts)

Votes: 95 25.1%
  • Grindelwald

Votes: 151 39.8%
  • Smokey Mountain (North and South layouts)

Votes: 118 31.1%
  • Swiss Alps (from Gran Turismo 4)

Votes: 109 28.8%
  • Tahiti Maze

Votes: 132 34.8%
  • Tahiti Road

Votes: 135 35.6%
  • Rome Circuit (from Gran Turismo 3)

Votes: 138 36.4%
  • Opera Paris

Votes: 125 33.0%
  • Rome - Night (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 133 35.1%
  • Costa Di Amalfi

Votes: 156 41.2%
  • Pikes Peak (Hill Climb and Downhill from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 211 55.7%
  • Driving Park (Motorland, Test Course, Beginner Course)

Votes: 117 30.9%
  • Rome - Short (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 86 22.7%
  • Grand Canyon

• Green Forest Roadway (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 96 25.3%
  • Tahiti Circuit

Votes: 107 28.2%
  • George V Paris

• Circuit Ricardo Tormo i.e Valencia (from Gran Turismo PSP)

Votes: 105 27.7%
  • Complex String

Votes: 151 39.8%
  • Chamonix (from Gran Turismo 4)

Votes: 94 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
->

^ Indeed! I just played GT3 last night! Nostalgia-gasm overflows in me when I played Mid-Field & SSR11! :D

^ To translate this:

^ Thanks Google! :sly:
yep lol, I didn't feel the need to include a translation since I was basically telling my countryman that, as a frenchie, I loved and missed that track. If I had to only pick one it would be that track, Pikes Peak would be second (it'd be first if we had the whole track).

^ No worries, I just don't want you to get in trouble thats all! I also do that in Tagalog once in a while! lol :lol:

BT -> I was kinda wondering that if Apricot Hill in GT6 (aka. '10s) is somewhat different compared to the '90s spec (GT2-GT4)...

:confused:

I ran Apricot Hill a LOT in GT2 and GT3. It feels completely identical.

I am a little dumbfounded how PD has never wanted to put back the original SSR11. The GT3 version (I consider it SSR12) is great fun, but I would LOVE to see the original!

Before GT6 was released they had announced Seattle would be in the game...I'm still waiting

I'd even pay extra.
Honestly, I would too for a GT7 that was loaded to the gills with features, tracks and cars. If PD released a Prologue to tide us over, I'd wait patiently for PD to finish GT7 too.

Before GT6 was released they had announced Seattle would be in the game...I'm still waiting

Seattle was never ANNOUNCED for GT6, from where are you all pulling out those inaccurate informations? Next someone will be saying is how Seattle was "promised".

It was shown only in the advertorial video for Acura NSX which was made to promote the new NSX car, not GT6.

Seattle was never ANNOUNCED for GT6, from where are you all pulling out those inaccurate informations? Next someone will be saying is how Seattle was "promised".

It was shown only in the advertorial video for Acura NSX which was made to promote the new NSX car, not GT6.

Back when the game was first available for pre-order in June of 2013 the "official track list" included Seattle. The buzz was it would be there along with Apricot hill which was always one of my favorites as well. In several articles it was quoted as being information "direct from PD sources." All the other tracks from the original list made it into the game.

However, knowing what we all know now even legitimately official announcements have a tendency to disappear into the ether.

Seattle, Citta di Aria, Infineon and New York... It would be awesome! :)
Didn't Turn10 get rights for Infineon? Cause if you look at the R8 Race Car '01, the Infineon logo was blurred out.

I voted every single one because I love them all. If I had to choose 3, it would Tahiti, Complex String and Seattle.

+1!

My three would be Tahiti and Seattle FOR SURE, and then it would be a toss up but I'm leaning towards New york.

I'm (happily) surprised to see so many votes for Hong Kong. I remember that being popular in the "Least favorite track in GT4" thread back in the day.

Back