Anyone became a NASCAR fan after playing GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maciej908
  • 68 comments
  • 3,277 views
In reply to the OPs question; yes, I am a fan of NASCAR now and I wasn't before I played GT5.

I HATED NASCAR and was of the opinion (as most English/British/Europeans are) that NASCAR is just driving round in circles.

"durr, stoopid mericans going round and round for 10 hours hurr durr durr"

Not anymore though. I have a good respect for NASCAR now and can't wait to catch it when it's on TV over here.

Yeah I had the same view but I really want to watch it now... Winter Testing Session starts in 90mins on NASCAR.com can't wait lol...

Jimmie Johnson #48 👍
 
no, NASCAR in GT5 is no where near as fun as the old NASCAR Thunder games.
DUDE! I love you man! These were some of the funnest racing games i've ever played!
 
He did state his OPINION and did ask for someone who does enjoy the sport what it is they like about it...something it seems ur knowledge may not have understood
It's ok he's American he didn't see the rest of the comment past his hamburger.
 
It's ok he's American he didn't see the rest of the comment past his hamburger.

In the words of the legendary ONLYUSEmeBLADE................."Sit Down!!!"
 
Yeah I had the same view but I really want to watch it now... Winter Testing Session starts in 90mins on NASCAR.com can't wait lol...

Jimmie Johnson #48 👍
Jimmie Johnson just plain dominates Nascar. I swear every time I watch it on ONE HD here in Australia he is in the lead. Hopefully Ambrose can pick up a win this year in the sprint cup he is untouchable on the street circuits even in a poor car from all the V8s over here. All he has to do is remember not to stall the car to save fill :grumpy:!
 
Anyone became a NASCAR fan after playing GT5?

No the opposite happened - before GT5 I was just "not interested" in NASCAR - now I hate it.... (and even more: Jeff Gordan)
 
If anything I hate NASCAR even more now.
 
I can't stand Nascar, never have and never will. Dumbest sport yet, it's right up there with golf!
 
I liked the Nascar events in the game. I completed the special events and the level 21 extreme event. I may start to watch some Nascar on TV, particularly since football is almost over.
 
Back