Anyone have any GT1 superstitions?

• Thread starter Monaro
  • 12 comments
I don't know if you could call it a superstition, but whenever I saved the game I'd press the "ok" button (from the Game Saved Sucessfully screen) before turning off my playstation.

Always

i do it all the time in gt2 as well, after a hard race or a good paying race I would save it and I always press exit just to make sure

I don't know if you could call it a superstition, but whenever I saved the game I'd press the "ok" button (from the Game Saved Sucessfully screen) before turning off my playstation.
Same here. Ever since the "diskcopy" command in DOS...it's not saved until you're absolutely sure you've checked it!

Another bit of advice people have told me is to remove the mem card after saving but before shutting down the PSX. Supposedly, this removes then chance of a shock through the ROM chip in the mem card...but I think that only applies to multi-page cards with batteries.

Originally posted by pupik
Same here. Ever since the "diskcopy" command in DOS...it's not saved until you're absolutely sure you've checked it!

I can relate! Sometimes I'd even go back and and reload just to make sure. I knew that if it didn't save properly it would be gone after I re-loaded anyway, but I still did it.

RushNO2
so do i but another superstition i have is before i enter a race i always go to pee...i dont know why
It can depend on the length of the race but maybe U just don't want to be distracted whilst racing?

Back