Anyone Have Proof/Sources For These Updates I'm Hearing About Coming Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% speculation. It is known at least that it's this month, but only that.

Ah, I see. I was wondering because I have not seen any "official" news regarding this or news of an impending update, so I was wondering where all the hype was coming from. Thanks for the reply. 👍

I have recently come across a few posts referencing in-coming updates next week.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-hackers-modders.316305/page-13#post-10051752

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-out-of-the-game.301797/page-13#post-10050476

Does anyone have proof/sources or links to any of this or is this just pure speculation and wishful thinking on these individuals parts.
I don't have proof, but i also read about it before.

According to Japanese member “BRING MORE TUNA”, look here At the end of that articel and look here.

god.jpg

Proof the update exists

actualizacion.png

Last edited:
77 posts. That was enough for me. Of course something said by someone with 13,000 posts isn't necessarily true, but I wouldn't be as quick to dismiss it.

According to "Bring More Tuna" it was said in japanese in that livestream article.
Someone posted and asked at his profile here.
But does not prove anything, maybe if it was posted on the official Gran Turismo website, it would be proof.
But on that website is written that a lot still comes with future updates.

god.jpg

Proof the update exists

actualizacion.png

Quit spamming my thread with your childish nonsense. Apparently you haven't read the AUP. It is against the AUP to spread false and misleading information. I'm not amused by your antics.

@dddsprayshop Thanks for the links, I was wondering where people were getting this from. No disrespect to 'Tuna as I'm sure he means well, but until I see it officially announced, I'm not believing anything. Thanks again for being helpful with the links. 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Proof the update exists

actualizacion.png

Wow! v1.12 has been released!! (Sarcasm)

Anyone with eyes and the slightest bit of common sense would realise that the date has already past the 7th in Japan and that your 'proof' of v1.12 exsisting is a recycled screen-shot that has been posted numerous times. Good job for wasting everyone's time!

Essentially a Japanese GTPlanet member watched the recent NicoNico stream that featured GT6.
Zahara was shown during the stream. The same stream also said that Quick Match, VGT's and Zahara was coming next week in 1.12. At least according to his translation.

Quit spamming my thread with your childish nonsense. Apparently you haven't read the AUP. It is against the AUP to spread false and misleading information. I'm not amused by your antics.

Apoligies,
no more Bible related posts.

What's an AUP?
I hate it when people use TLA's...

Essentially a Japanese GTPlanet member watched the recent NicoNico stream that featured GT6.
Zahara was shown during the stream. The same stream also said that Quick Match, VGT's and Zahara was coming next week in 1.12. At least according to his translation.
It was @Samuraijp.

Aaahh, it was @Samuraijp, then where did we get BRING MORE TUNA from?
@Samuraijp just posted the link with the announcement. Here's the translation from @SNAILZ:

"September 3rd evening! Don't miss contemporary Super GT driver's competing in GT6.

In a collaboration between AutosportWeb's NicoNico channel Autosport Channel, Super GT LEXUS TEAM Wedsports BANDOH's driver Juichi Wakisaka, NicoNicoDouga operating body Dwango Contents, and the creator of "The Real Driving Simulator," Polyphony Digital, will bring the viewer a live show Real Super GT drivers compete without compromise in Gran Turismo 6! at September 3rd, 18:50. (Will go live in about an hour at the time of typing this)

At Autosport Channel, we've collaborated with Juichi-senshu (senshu=honorific for athletes) to host the talk show Blurt it out!, and once Super GT opened season, collaborated with Dwango Contents to further invite awesome guests in the past.

This time, we will collaborate with "Gran Turismo" to realize another huge live event. The show's theme will be "fusion of virtual and real." What happens when real racing drivers compete on Gran Turismo? Your questions will be answered with a competition between huge guests and Juichi-senshu. To motorsports fans and Gran Turismo fans, this is a must watch.

Our guests for this event is truly phenomenal. GT500's Satoshi Motoyama, Takashi Kogure, GT300's Naoki Yokomizo, Ryo Michigami who drove the MUGEN CR-Z GT at Suzuka this year, and ARTA Project Executive Advisor "Drift King" Keiichi Tsuchiya. The six of them will compete while having friendly banter.

There will be one more mystery driver, "Mister X." The race will be titled Super Gran Turismo Championship Round 1 FUKAGAWA and will be live broadcast from Polyphony Digital's Tokyo studio in Fukagawa. MCs will be Yuuki Imai, who is experienced as an MC in other motorsport shows, and MotorsportsWeb navigator Mina Momohara. Live commentary will be by announcer Pierre Kitagawa, who is a familiar face in Super GT and F1 Japan GP live commentary.

(RELEVANT PART TO GTP COMING UP)
Another aspect for Gran Turismo fans that don't want to miss is the content scheduled for next week's update will be used in the races, and watching how professionals drive is a must see."

@BRING MORE TUNA watched the livestream and confirmed it in the "Mapping Zahara de la Sierra" thread

Last edited:
I watched the stream too. I can at least confirm two information.
Update coming this week, and FT-1 GT Vision Gran Turismo is a high revving hybrid car.

I posted the highlights of the stream on Update 1.11 thread. Any one can read it and compare
what I said via archived videos up now on sites other than NicoNico. Should be consistent.

I spoke a bloke with a rather solid source the other day and he said that an update should come out on the 9th or 10th of September. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Let me do a bit oof research and I'll get back to everyone with when I think the update is coming. It's just a matter of looking at trends and patterns then using a bit of common sense.

Here we go guys, I've been digging up previous updates days and this is what I've found;
v1.01- Friday
v1.02- Tuesday
v1.03- Monday
v1.04- Monday
v1.05- Monday
v1.06- Monday
v1.07- Wednesday
v1.08- Friday
v1.09- Wednesday
v1.10- Friday
v1.11- Wednesday
*Note that all these times are based on the Japan release day.

Ok, so Monday is the most popular for updates followed by Wednsday and Friday with 3 updates each. However, if you notice since v1.07, the update day has been switching between Wednesday and Friday. So, v1.11 occured on a Wednesday so if the patterns and trends continue we could be seeing Zahara on Friday (Japan Time).

Last edited by a moderator:
I also did some math and came to the conclusion using logic that if the update hasn't been out by now, it has 25% to come out this week and 75% chance to come out next week. The chances that it comes out later are 0, using the trend and some statistics. Though the solid source said a very specific day this week and we all know that PD doesn't care for logic and statistics, so lets hope that we can prove the statistics wrong!

Last edited:

I, for one, thought his post was spot on. All we have to go on about these updates is anecdotal evidence from strangers based on speculation and wishful thinking, just like the two examples he posted. By that logic, the fake screenshot he posted was right in line. All relevant comments made after his post confirmed the point he was making, that we have no firm evidence that an update is happening this week other than hearsay, speculation, and storytelling. I think it just got people's panties in a bunch because he questioned the existence of the sacred SpiderMan. :P

So there's an update for tomorrow, yes?
Good. August was a disappointment, hopefully tomorrow's update will redeem this game, as I haven't touched it since mid-August (damn GTA Online). :lol:
This update might just bring me back. Keyword: Might.

So there's an update for tomorrow, yes?
Good. August was a disappointment, hopefully tomorrow's update will redeem this game, as I haven't touched it since mid-August (damn GTA Online). :lol:
This update might just bring me back. Keyword: Might.
No one said there will be an update tomorrow. Friday is the limit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back