Anyone Have Proof/Sources For These Updates I'm Hearing About Coming Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit spamming my thread with your childish nonsense. Apparently you haven't read the AUP. It is against the AUP to spread false and misleading information. I'm not amused by your antics.
And I'm not amused by your attitude. This is not "your" thread. The post you dislike so much is clearly an attempt at humour and as such is not against any AUP. Perhaps you should just ignore (and report if it actually breaks the AUP) such posts in future.

I, for one, thought his post was spot on. All we have to go on about these updates is anecdotal evidence from strangers based on speculation and wishful thinking, just like the two examples he posted. By that logic, the fake screenshot he posted was right in line. All relevant comments made after his post confirmed the point he was making, that we have no firm evidence that an update is happening this week other than hearsay, speculation, and storytelling. I think it just got people's panties in a bunch because he questioned the existence of the sacred SpiderMan. :P

No, it wasn't spot on. I was asking a serious question and looking for serious answers, not some childish bs.

^ See the post above yours. :sly:

I just did.

@daan Like I said, I was asking a serious question, not looking for someone to post what some might see as false and misleading information. I've seen a similar instance where someone tried to be funny like that and next thing you know, GTP is abuzz with all kinds of rumors stating said joke as a fact. At any rate, I got my answers so you can close the thread if you see fit.

Last edited:
Updates have happened around the release of Forza games in the past.
Coincidently I think.

Forza 4 released and a big update dropped on GT5.

Forza Horizon 2 is due out shortly.
Maybe there's an update due about then........... Ahem, purely coincidental of course.

I have recently come across a few posts referencing in-coming updates next week.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-hackers-modders.316305/page-13#post-10051752

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-out-of-the-game.301797/page-13#post-10050476

Does anyone have proof/sources or links to any of this or is this just pure speculation and wishful thinking on these individuals parts.

On neogaf Whistle Snap (also a GTP member) posted a list of GT6 code, screenshot about the save data being decoded. It is in OP of the thread...

Well there was footage of Zahara on the GTPlanet news so we should expect it really soon. On another note, what's up with CargoRatt acting so humorless and rude? I dunno how you can be friends with someone like that.

Well there was footage of Zahara on the GTPlanet news so we should expect it really soon. On another note, what's up with CargoRatt acting so humorless and rude? I dunno how you can be friends with someone like that.
It isn't that he's humorless or rude. He's a get-down-to-business type of person. I feel him, as I'm the same way. Sarcasm is too common on GTPlanet, and getting a serious answer for anything within the first 5 replies of a topic is next to unheard of nowadays.

I don't see how you can perceive @GTP_CargoRatt as the issue here! I'm mostly astounded by @daan!

Being a mod and defending that kind of behavior is really surprising to me as I've seen moderators get on members for lesser offenses! What's next? Defending racial jokes? Or jokes about people's sexual preference? I don't see how jokes about ones beliefs are considered tolerable here? Even if you do resonate/agree with the notion, is this really the place for such belittlement? You're supposed to be a representative of sorts for the members around here, and for GTP as a whole. That is NOT something you should be defending!

Last edited:
what's up with CargoRatt acting so humorless and rude? I dunno how you can be friends with someone like that.

Give him a break. People got ants in the pants over the next update and the Modded cars threads have kicked in a lil passion as people have strong feelings and opinions on the subject. Plus this is forum chatting at times things can seem a whole lot more serious than they actually are.

I wouldn't judge so harshly. Its not like he's stomping on puppies while throwing cats at cars. I'm sure we all have come off a bit humourless and rude at some point (me more than others) when we aren't really trying to be like that.

The joke was very subtle and missed most people including Cargo, buts its a good joke, I had a laugh, and its quite true. Everything is hear say, there is no concrete evidence, I really think the joke was missenterpreted and we are past dwelling on it, are we not?

Give him a break. People got ants in the pants over the next update and the Modded cars threads have kicked in a lil passion as people have strong feelings and opinions on the subject. Plus this is forum chatting at times things can seem a whole lot more serious than they actually are.

I wouldn't judge so harshly. Its not like he's stomping on puppies while throwing cats at cars. I'm sure we all have come off a bit humourless and rude at some point (me more than others) when we aren't really trying to be like that.

The joke was very subtle and missed most people including Cargo, buts its a good joke, I had a laugh, and its quite true. Everything is hear say, there is no concrete evidence, I really think the joke was missenterpreted and we are past dwelling on it, are we not?[/QUOTE]

I am. 👍 I got the answer I was looking for so really have nothing more to say about the matter. Thanks for your understanding and kind words, and thank you too @SZRT Ice you see things exactly as I do and appreciate your kindness as well. 👍 Sorry if I came off rude, just one of those days for me. :indiff: Nothing more to say except have a great day/night everyone and thanks again for everyone's help here. :cheers:

@ZDUPH Thank you for understanding also, you know me well. 👍

It isn't that he's humorless or rude. He's a get-down-to-business type of person. I feel him, as I'm the same way. Sarcasm is too common on GTPlanet, and getting a serious answer for anything within the first 5 replies of a topic is next to unheard of nowadays.

I don't see how you can perceive @GTP_CargoRatt as the issue here! I'm mostly astounded by @daan!

Being a mod and defending that kind of behavior is really surprising to me as I've seen moderators get on members for lesser offenses! What's next? Defending racial jokes? Or jokes about people's sexual preference? I don't see how jokes about ones beliefs are considered tolerable here? Even if you do resonate/agree with the notion, is this really the place for such belittlement? You're supposed to be a representative of sorts for the members around here, and for GTP as a whole. That is NOT something you should be defending!

The joke was very subtle and missed most people including Cargo, buts its a good joke, I had a laugh, and its quite true. Everything is hear say, there is no concrete evidence, I really think the joke was missenterpreted and we are past dwelling on it, are we not?

CargoRatt was overreacting on this one. That joke was not against the AUP as some of you guys said. It pointed out that people are just speculating so far, where one person just changed some text on Gran Turismo's official website. It's as ridiculous as religion and Spiderman because both are fake and nobody has factual evidence to support their claims. Additionally, it's not like the thread is ruined. If you don't think that joke was funny, simply ignore it and find a serious post if that is what your looking for instead of going on a hissy fit.

CargoRatt was overreacting on this one. That joke was not against the AUP as some of you guys said. It pointed out that people are just speculating so far, where one person just changed some text on Gran Turismo's official website. It's as ridiculous as religion and Spiderman because both are fake and nobody has factual evidence to support their claims. Additionally, it's not like the thread is ruined. If you don't think that joke was funny, simply ignore it and find a serious post if that is what your looking for instead of going on a hissy fit.

Your "opinion" of what's fake or not does not make it a "fact". I for one found the joke offensive as would many others. @daan was quite belittling @GTP_CargoRatt which I feel was without merit. Although @GTP_CargoRatt doesn't OWN the thread, it is HIS thread as he is the one who created it. If you don't agree with his disliking of the comment, then just ignore it and find another post instead of getting your panties in a bunch.

Your "opinion" of what's fake or not does not make it a "fact". I for one found the joke offensive as would many others. @daan was quite belittling @GTP_CargoRatt which I feel was without merit. Although @GTP_CargoRatt doesn't OWN the thread, it is HIS thread as he is the one who created it. If you don't agree with his disliking of the comment, then just ignore it and find another post instead of getting your panties in a bunch.

Really? You got offended by that? Seriously? It got your panties in a bunch?

Your "opinion" of what's fake or not does not make it a "fact". I for one found the joke offensive as would many others.
And we have a report button for that very purpose. We are not arbiters of what is funny and what is offensive, as every joke is potentially offensive to someone.

And as the question was answered in the first reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back