Anyone notice the Anniversary cars are faster?

• Thread starter Trybal
  • 38 comments
United States
South Dakota
xTRiiBaLx
xTRiiBaLx
Is it me, or are they faster? Same power, same weight, just 100 rpm lower but win by like 1.5 - 2 cars more.

Someone said the '13 Viper had more power, but I tested that and it had less power and was heavier. Oil changes and full parts for both 15th ed. and normal one. Only a wing added to the normal version, so no extra PP from there either

My thoughts exactly.

Does anyone remember in GT5 when everyone thought turning your windshield wipers on made you faster? This is about as hogwash as that.
Lol, is that why till this date I saw people with their wipers on while lining up?! smh lol

My thoughts exactly.
Does anyone remember in GT5 when everyone thought turning your windshield wipers on made you faster? This is about as hogwash as that.

Lol, is that why till this date I saw people with their wipers on while lining up?! smh lol

I'll bet you didn't know that when racing on Nurburgring if you turn the high beams off you get more power also.

Oh yeah it was quite the thing to do back in the day lol. I even did it a few times haha.

I'm pretty sure the 15th Anniv. cars are tuned, so that may be why?

Is it me, or are they faster? Same power, same weight, just 100 rpm lower but win by like 1.5 - 2 cars more.
What anniversary car will beat the regular one by 1.5 - 2 cars? Some of them have slightly different specs, but those differences will hardly result in 1.5 - 2 cars on the 1/4...

I know for fact my Focus ST AE doesn't have the carbon hood option compared to the OEM one but that's how far I've gone, I guess I'll keep going to verify the rest...

My thoughts exactly.

I know one car in real life where that works. Russian made UAZ. We had couple of those in army in Finland 5 years ago. I have drove really ugly and bad cars but UAZ will win the grand prize.

My thoughts exactly.

The windsheild wiper thing was actually true

And my cat sh**s gold.
4f637f2fa5aadeb8154b4f7ba5aec5d7489f121f6aaaca8476e77f58f7155aee.jpg

I do think they are very lightly tuned. The anniversary cars.
To link you guys to GT6's official pre-order website: Click me!
There's some stats they've ''compiled''.
I can't remember the source, were I was told they were slightly tuned, sorry.

Back