Anyone notice the Anniversary cars are faster?

• Thread starter Trybal
  • 38 comments
Well I guess it does ...... give me a piece of the gold
Dude there's no logical explaination for it. How could it work on Indy but not on SSRX? If anything, it only could have made you slower due to the extra air resistance the wipers would have caused.

And in real world, more electric gadgets in cars turned on cause the spark plugs to get less power (although the difference is minimal and everyday driving isn't affected by it) so when you consider that too it would make you even slower. Of course, the physics aren't built up to that level yet, but still...

We aren't talking about real life nor did I mention Indy nor ssrx. This glitch was out wayyy before route x was out. I remembered because we did it on Daytona and we laughed about it. Remember this is Gran turismo we are talking about a lot of physics didn't make sense.

We aren't talking about real life nor did I mention Indy nor ssrx. This glitch was out wayyy before route x was out. I remembered because we did it on Daytona and we laughed about it. Remember this is Gran turismo we are talking about a lot of physics didn't make sense.
that never worked and i had been dragging back when sakamura was unbeaten so dont try to let that crap fly.

and the anniversary cars typically have 5-15 more hp and tend to weigh anywhere from 5 more kilos(hood) to possibly 10 kg lighter if that i believe. i don't have them to confirm this though.

that never worked and i had been dragging back when sakamura was unbeaten so dont try to let that crap fly.

and the anniversary cars typically have 5-15 more hp and tend to weigh anywhere from 5 more kilos(hood) to possibly 10 kg lighter if that i believe. i don't have them to confirm this though.
Each one is different, but a few are less horsepower or heavier than in-game models, but have the opposite higher to offset the balance. Generally the AE's are faster by 1/4 to 1/2 a car to comparable in-games, sometimes more.

I did a little test,built the GT500 and the 15th Anni Gt500 to maximum power. also did a oil change as well. the 15th anni puts out about 5-10 more HP and is a slightly bit lighter.

Back