Anyone noticed this with Vettel X

  • Thread starter Thread starter TimothyL
  • 20 comments
  • 3,270 views
Messages
344
Belgium
Belgium
Messages
timothelella
Did anybody notice that even if you win all the kart and Junior X2014 events your stats show them as driven but not as won?
 
Yep, it's really annoying. I was going for perfect stats. I guess you too.
Haha yes indeed! Luckily the Redbull events weren't done yet on my back-up save! Not doing them till this is fixed! Hate seeing the oneven Driven/Won stats :yuck:
 
Did anybody notice that even if you win all the kart and Junior X2014 events your stats show them as driven but not as won?
Yes.
Keep in mind the game has been out for almost a month. Al these things have already likely been reported a long long time ago.
 
To me trying to get 100% wins basically means using a stronger car and some restarts along the way. I would much prefer to use a weaker car, run the races without restarts and end up with worse stats. Winning every time is boring.
I ended up with 10 losses yesterday trying to get a 49 Beetle to 1st place by slowly adding a little bit of PP after each race until it was barely able to win
 
To me trying to get 100% wins basically means using a stronger car and some restarts along the way. I would much prefer to use a weaker car, run the races without restarts and end up with worse stats. Winning every time is boring.
I ended up with 10 losses yesterday trying to get a 49 Beetle to 1st place by slowly adding a little bit of PP after each race until it was barely able to win
Those aren't counted as races?
 
Eye candy at best. And if you restart one time you end up lying to yourself anyway. I'm happy for the people that covet this stat but really in the end it is about having fun and seeing how far you can push the PP limit to beat the horrible AI.
 
Just my personal opinion to have an even Win/Driven ratio :D If I want a real challenge I'll go online and not aginst the AI... Anyway hope they fix this in the next patch/little patch thingy
 
Those aren't counted as races?

Not as losses provided you win after restart, that is how people get to 100% win ratio, they spin out they restart thus it does not count as a loss.

Now if they still had A-Spec points and you were to get 200 A-Spec points on every race and 100% win ratio now that would be impressive even if you did restart some of them 50 times ;)

The point is that if you restart even once then your 100% is dishonest and if you are using a car that is as strong as the race allows or even as strong as the top AI car then a win should be almost automatic
 
To me trying to get 100% wins basically means using a stronger car and some restarts along the way. I would much prefer to use a weaker car, run the races without restarts and end up with worse stats. Winning every time is boring.
I ended up with 10 losses yesterday trying to get a 49 Beetle to 1st place by slowly adding a little bit of PP after each race until it was barely able to win
Also I'd happily take the money for any other finishing place and then try again for 1st. Couldn't afford to let winnings go in the early days:D
 
Oh, thats why I have so many "lost" races, I really wondered about that. I massively grinded the red bull junior event for money in the last days. My stats look really bad now.^^
 
Would going for the perfect win ratio also mean your unable to get the Platinum Trophy because you would be unable to make an attempt at "Whose laughing now"

That is not true. I did it and I still have all races won. It just requires a lot of blocking in some of championship races and then quitting. Quitting a race on a championship doesn't count on your number of races or number of wins.
 
I'm not impressed with people that have this 100% win ratio. All it means is that they used a better car than the AI and/or restarted the race every time they spun or otherwise weren't going to win. As I've said before, that stat is pretty much meaningless and I'm not impressed at all. It may look good, but it is hardly representative of one's skills, more like lack there of.
 
So that's where these mysterious "non-wins" keep coming from... I was wondering for a while. I don't like to have non-wins but once I got a few I started not to care anymore. I mean, I'd prefer as few as possible but I'm at like 30-40 now. Less than 5 of those are actual non-wins, but at the end of the day it really doesn't mean anything.
 
What's the point going for a 100% win ratio when the AI actively lets you win the race? :odd:

To be just like takumi.

Never lose a race
 
Who would want to have 100% wins? No ones that good in real life.
 
Finally they fixed this 🤬 👍 Can finally get 100% now :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back