Anyone still drag racing?

United States
United States
MOPAR__MUSCLE
Like the title says, who is still running out there? I feel like purchasing another PS3 since my old went the bad and sold as pristine condition on Craigslist, but I'm not sure if anybody is still around in drag scene.

Last edited:
I don't play online at all anymore. All I do now is run cars on the speedtest and play around offline with my DFGT. Online is either a ghost town or just NOS rooms.

I ran about a month ago just to see what's going on, found one lobby with a few Honda heads that could actually tune. Other than GTA, I've moved to PC truck simulators at the moment. I'll probably get GTS but I'm not looking forward to buying another wheel, cause they say so...

Still around, haven't dragged in months. Tho I'm on the ps4 now. Hoping the community comes back to life with GT now on a new console. Oh how I miss the days of loading into a room with a cloud of ego still fresh in the air.

Ego is still in the air from what I saw last night, running NOS claiming to be the fastest calling others hacker when they lose. Yuuup just like how I remembered it funny times.

We should have a drag meet for old times sake, before PD pulls the plug on the servers.
I'll have to take my L's lol. All my cars are for tuned for the seasonals now and I don't remember a 1/4 of the flip points. Should have kept a notebook... I do have my trusty DC2 ready:mischievous:

We should have a drag meet for old times sake, before PD pulls the plug on the servers.
I'll have to take my L's lol. All my cars are for tuned for the seasonals now and I don't remember a 1/4 of the flip points. Should have kept a notebook... I do have my trusty DC2 ready:mischievous:

You'll confuse people into thinking theres a glitch in a game by blocking nitrous cars :lol:

I hope we all come reunited when GTS releases like we did in GT5

The time trials were the best part of drag racing for me

Like the title says, who is still running out there? I feel like purchasing another PS3 since my old went the bad and sold as pristine condition on Craigslist, but I'm not sure if anybody is still around in drag scene.
Do people still play it now? Like meets drags etc?

Still around, haven't dragged in months. Tho I'm on the ps4 now. Hoping the community comes back to life with GT now on a new console. Oh how I miss the days of loading into a room with a cloud of ego still fresh in the air.
Let's run some spec races homie

Back