Anyone still playing Gt1?

• Thread starter luke4hay
  • 36 comments
I just started to pick up the game again after GT6 online got boring, it run well through remote play on my PSVITA but I cant get to far away from the PS3 due to the range of my internet.

I still play this. Last night I passed IA7 at long last and got my IA License. After nearly 15 years playing GT1, I finally passed that son of a 🤬.

I just started to pick up the game again after GT6 online got boring, it run well through remote play on my PSVITA but I cant get to far away from the PS3 due to the range of my internet.
Same for me! I´m still trying to find na original copy of GT2 since mine was a booted one and can´t be played in my PS3...

Any working copy of GT2 is a good copy, but I do have a copy of GT2 but I do not know what type it is, all I know is that when I start it up it says Sony Entertainment America, so I'm going to guess that its the American type of the game, what type is the NA copy anyways

I still play this. Last night I passed IA7 at long last and got my IA License. After nearly 15 years playing GT1, I finally passed that son of a 🤬.

Just played it a few days ago. Have gone back to the 1st 4 games. Started with GT2 years ago and just running through the game a little. Still have the last 3 license tests to complete. I hope it doesn't take me 15 years. lol. I'm old and might not have the years left.

Back