Anyone Still Playing MCLA?

• Thread starter Robin
  • 94 comments
Glad to see there is still a following for MCLA, its a really good game and the graphics are still great today (looks like the same engine as GTAIV). It's been on offer in the PSN store a few times so new people are always playing.

I also love the vinyl editor, as was said it's the closest thing to Forza's one and its pretty excellent. Pity the game is not big with sim racing people so there aren't many replica liveries or a large community. Such a joke that online still works on such an old game and PD pull the plug in 5 minutes!

The only problem with MCLA is the difficulty which means you can loose very easily at the last minute and also brutal rubberbanding.

I bought this game on Monday, and spent most of Tuesday evening downloading and installing it. I like it so far, but seeing that DUB Murcielago made me retch. :ill:

DK
I bought this game on Monday, and spent most of Tuesday evening downloading and installing it. I like it so far, but seeing that DUB Murcielago made me retch. :ill:

Yeah, it's really easy to make a great looking car, but it's also really easy to make something with so little taste that a GTA V player would think 'Hey, that looks a bit silly'.

Shame to see the online servers are being shut down. Guess I'll never get the platinum trophy.
What are you talking about?

EDIT: Oh snap! I see it now! :scared: Man, I was thinking about doing a few things, then start playing GT4 again, but I guess I better hurry and get the R8, before it's too late. :scared:

Hey that rhymes! :D :lol:

Last edited:
Back