Apex Endurance League: NOV 16 / FINALE - WEC P1/GTE / 22:00 GMT

• Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 351 comments

Should RACE START be moved to 22:00 UK time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, so... some good news for Audi and Lamborghini going into this round.

I'm giving the OK for these two cars to run at the following spec:

AUD - 492 bhp / 1337 kg
( +1% power / -1% weight )

LAM - 491 bhp / 1316 kg
(no power change / -1% weight)

This is to improve the overall tyre wear as well as bring about an improvement to pace and balance across a stint.

@AudiMan2011
@RACECAR
@Cobani

Last edited:
I'll post these when I get home.

There is some slight changes to the format that I needto reiterate from a while back. Plus one or two more that I haven't mentioned yet.

Track: Nurburgring 24-H Layout
Track Time: 8:00 (Qualifying), 10:00 (Race)
Race Length: 17 Laps (Approx. 2 hours, 24 minutes)

Date: August 3rd, 2019
Lobby Opening: 21:00 BST
Qualifying Start: 21:15 BST
Race Start: 21:40 BST

Its been a whirlwind of a journey since the first round at Brands Hatch, and the climax of the season is finally here. FILO's sensational consistency of results and superb wins make him the big favourite to win the Driver's Standings. But if anything is certain, the Green Hell is infamous for being unbiased and unforgiving.

A few changes to the lobby procedure:

- We will hold a ONE-SHOT QUALIFYING.

- Fuel will be set to off.

- You will be expected to make your way to the Dottinger 1st Gantry upon entering the room.

As always, a few points to consider:
  • Everyone has free choice on starting the race on either Racing: Hard or Racing: Medium tyres.
  • When a car suffers Engine Damage, regardless of collision with another car or from a single car accident, drivers are required to indicate "D" in the in-game chat.
  • With Formation Laps rendered unnecessary due to the fixed lap count settings, the race will start as soon as the Rolling Start countdown reaches zero.
Everyone is advised to re-read Race Neutralization procedures before the race so that everyone would be familiar should the need for it arise. Just for safety, really, you can never tell what would happen.

Driver Attendance Confirmation
Please reply in the thread to confirm the status of your attendance for the race.
  1. BigNFL (@Mr.Skyline09)
  2. BlueXephos22 (@DaGiBUS)
  3. CFM_TetsuKobura (@TetsuKobura)
  4. Cobani (@Cobani)
  5. CWM_NoirAntares (@Antares26)
  6. CWM_StormPacer (@Storm_SP17)
  7. DRR_Affliction (@Theaffliction)
  8. DRR_Sinyster (@Sinyster)
  9. RacingHeartGT (@YayoiGT2)
  10. Street-King-07 (@AudiMan2011)
  11. TNR_FILO (@TNR_KING_FILO)
  12. weescotman (@weescotman)
  13. TNR_5zigen (@TNR_5zigen)

Last edited:
I'm already there! This is the one race I've been looking forward to. Also got a special livery for this one.

I am so sorry, but I have to cancel my drive this Saturday. I was so looking forward to racing you all on the Ring. Every endurance race on the Ring is a gift.

But too many things that I need to manage came up. And with limited time because of the oncoming vacation I need to make a choice. Family comes first.

I hope to race you in the future. Again my apologies for this late cancellation.

Back