April 2019: International Daily Marathon Month

• Thread starter Famine
  • 343 comments
7/12 of the cars I have won this month so far are Gr.3 vehicles. I get so many Gr.3, is this normal? Could be me but I always assumed the game is biased towards Gr.3 as it is the main class.

When this is done it would be good to see the % drops of each car class to see what the game delivers on average.

Current gift car leader after 1700 gifts from this April marathon thread:

VW Sambabus Typ 2 '62 with 17 gifts:):drool:

two cars are in second place with 16 gifts:
--- Lexus RCF GT3 Emil Frey Racing '17
--- Toyota FT-1 Vision GT (GR.3)

and there is one car in fourth place with 15 gifts:
--- Porsche 911 RSR '17 (GR.3)

there are nine cars in fifth place with 14 gifts

added info:
receiving duplicate gift cars is very common for the drivers in this thread
41 of us have already received a duplicate car
9 of us have already received two duplicate cars!!!:boggled::lol:

Last edited:
I'm in Inverness this weekend so I had to bring my PS4 with me, although I was reduced to SSRX due to the fact I can no longer use a controller.

DSC_1917.JPG

3/29 and 4/10 gave me the Subaru Falken Turn 14 BRZ '17...
I just got the same car I got 14 days ago, the Pantera.
I had the Honda Project 2+4 twice already. On the 5th and on the 12th.

Do not have any hope to win any 20 million car.

Hope Famine can find any logic in it, but it seems rather irrational.
I got the McLaren 650S today I also got it on the 30th March. I didn't play on the 1st.
Sambabus April 1 and 8
Emil Frey Lexus '17 on April 2 and 11

Hoping for no more doubles. Yea, I know the chances :crazy:

Will be interesting to see if anyone gets three or four of the same car.
March 28 Ferrari 512
March 30 Ferrari 512
April 3: BMW Z8
April 4: BMW Z8

That's my doubles so far.

I hoped that i'd avoid this "curse", but nope

Got Atenza Gr.3 today and on April 6th

Last night I wanted to test a theory, my plan was to complete the marathon just before midnight and just after. Since mostly I'm using the Tomahawk at SSRX which only takes a couple of minutes to complete, it would get two selections from the wheel in a very short space of time...

.. However, I got distracted and forgot to do it at all.

Starting to get a lot of duplicates now. Started off well, all cars I hadn't received before and a good mix of classes. But now I'm getting more and more double or even triple takes.

Starting to get a lot of duplicates now. Started off well, all cars I hadn't received before and a good mix of classes. But now I'm getting more and more double or even triple takes.

Same here. In the last 8 days my alternate account has gotten 3 '88 Lamborghinis, 2 Fugu Zs, and 2 Renault Clios.

I know this is a bit farfectched, but has anyone tried to press the X button on the car that they want and end up getting it? I did that for the last two days and it worked, I don't know if it is coincidence or not. I do not want to get people's hopes up as it may just be that. I will try to test it this week and see what happens.

Last edited:
I know this is a bit farfectched, but has anyone tried to press the X button on the car that they want and end up getting it? I did that for the last two days and it worked
Doesn't work.

After you get the car, but BEFORE it saves, reboot the game. It'll enter the roulette again and give you the same four cars (usually in a different order) and award you the same car, no matter what you do.

Doesn't work.

After you get the car, but BEFORE it saves, reboot the game. It'll enter the roulette again and give you the same four cars (usually in a different order) and award you the same car, no matter what you do.

Interesting. Thanks for letting me know and the clarification.

Back