April 2019: International Daily Marathon Month

• Thread starter Famine
  • 343 comments
Interesting. Since I started logging the roulette wheel late last month, I haven’t received any of the gift cars more than once.

I unfortunately broke my duck on that score today. Got another Lancer Evo, last one on the 11th. Oh well.

Interesting. Since I started logging the roulette wheel late last month, I haven’t received any of the gift cars more than once.
I think it’s even the first time ever that I got the same car twice in a row.. I’ve obviously got loads of duplicates like everyone else, but never back to back the same car...

I unfortunately broke my duck on that score today. Got another Lancer Evo, last one on the 11th. Oh well.

I think it’s even the first time ever that I got the same car twice in a row.. I’ve obviously got loads of duplicates like everyone else, but never back to back the same car...

Spoke too soon. I ended up getting a duplicate of a duplicate today. Scored my 2nd Mercedes-Benz Sauber via the roulette in just 3 days

I know the 10-20 mil cars are rare to get on the wheel, is there any other ones out there besides the #2 Audi that are prize only?

:cheers: To this website and community.
:gtpflag: I learn something new everyday on here.

Edit: photo took with a phone. I can screenshot if need be.

Attachments

• DE6C4A93-6995-48A4-A110-11E22CE8BD72.jpeg
    DE6C4A93-6995-48A4-A110-11E22CE8BD72.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 35
I sum up all the GT3/Gr.3 cars, on my own account and others. I think that most people have at least one. Saw one who has 7 on 17 days.
On average I think 3 or 4. Now it is around one quarter.

I've had 9 in (less than) 17 days.

I think that they do it this way, because they want to present different cars for the FIA Championship. How you know, in Manufacturer Series you have to choose a brand and most races are with GT3 or GT4 cars in the Nations Cup.

The Shelby AC Cobra was in the daily wheel today, I didn’t win it but it was nice to see another expensive car at least in the running.
I had the Ford Mark IV today in my roll, got the Audi TTS directly beside it. About 70% I see a 10 mill+ car in the roll, and every time it's the car beside it I get..
I am 99.999% sure that the roulette is rigged, and the other 3 cars you see on it are just decoration, they don't affect the result.

Like I said,
Back in the open beta, I had a glitch that gave me four daily cars on the same day (it was a server issue, I suppose). And all of them were Megane RS (the road one).
Each time, the roulette displayed different 3 cars apart from the Megane. But it always gave me the same Megane, even the color was the same (yellow).
There was a decent number of times when I had a 10+ mil car on the roulette but NEVER won any.

Currently, after 2250 gifts, the gift car leader is still the:

Lexus RCF GT3 Emil Frey Racing '17 with 22 gifts:drool::)

second place with 21 gifts:
--- Toyota FT-1 Vision GT (GR.3)

two cars are in third place with 19 gifts:
--- Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
--- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo GR.3

one car is in fifth place with 18 gifts:
--- Renault Sport R.S. 01 '16 (GR.X)

and ten cars are in sixth place with 17 gifts:
--- Alpine A110 Premium Edition '17
--- Chevy Corvette C7 GR.3
--- Citroen GT by Citroen Race Car GR.3
--- Lamborghini Huracan GR.4
--- McLaren 650S Coupe '14
--- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Final Edition GR.3
--- Porsche 911 RSR '17 (GR.3)
--- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16
--- Toyota 86 GR.B Rally Car
--- VW Sambabus Typ 2 '62

As a group, we have received 253 of the game's cars

Last edited:

Still haven't received a single one of those. I'M ON A ROLL!

Still haven't received a single one of those. I'M ON A ROLL!
Neither have I. I also somehow haven't received the same car twice yet this month. Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself. :scared:

Has anyone taking part in this actually struck lucky and won any of the 15 million + cars since we started logging them in here? I had a browse but yet to see any on the lists :confused: surely someone over 3 weeks has hit one of them???

This game sure teases them plenty for me on the carousel but none have landed since day 1 👎:irked:

Todays Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18 (Gr.3) marks my first dupe within this cycle, and is the 10th Gr.3 in 20 days (50% rate for Gr.3's).

Yesterday I got my favourite car in the game, the BMW VGT. That was the first car I bought in game, I since bought a second one, so yesterdays prize BMW VGT is the first time I've won that on the wheel.

I know the 10-20 mil cars are rare to get on the wheel, is there any other ones out there besides the #2 Audi that are prize only? ...

There's one more prize only car afaik, it's the Nissan pace car :) !

Edited after @Rinsky 's post below :
I don't think it's obtainable on the wheel of fortune though.

Last edited:
Has anyone taking part in this actually struck lucky and won any of the 15 million + cars since we started logging them in here? I had a browse but yet to see any on the lists :confused: surely someone over 3 weeks has hit one of them???

Not yet, and we've now received over 2300 gift cars:(

So far, the most expensive car that this April marathon group has received is the Lamborghini Veneno '14 (which costs $3,640,000) and so far its only been received by one of us back on April 2nd::drool:

April 2: Lamborghini Veneno

And two of us have received the Aston Martin Vulcan (which costs $3,300,000)

April 19 - Aston Martin Vulcan (N800)

April 1: Aston Martin Vulcan

Last edited:
Not yet, and we've now received over 2300 gift cars:(

So far, the most expensive car that this April marathon group has received is the Lamborghini Veneno '14 (which costs $3,640,000) and so far its only been received by one of us back on April 2nd::drool:

And two of us have received the Aston Martin Vulcan (which costs $3,300,000)

Thanks for the info mate :cheers: seems unlikely anybody will get one of them before the month is over.. hard to believe a game we have played for so long is holding back on the luxury car experience for most other than grinders pffft :(

Thanks for the info mate :cheers: seems unlikely anybody will get one of them before the month is over.. hard to believe a game we have played for so long is holding back on the luxury car experience for most other than grinders pffft :(

I agree that it does seem unlikely that someone will get one of the +$10 million cars before the end of April.

However, I'm still hoping that eventually, they will show up.:nervous:

Actually, I'm counting on it!:dopey::dopey::dopey:
For this April marathon, I started my GTsail4 game, and I'm trying to play thru the game without buying any cars.
So far, I'm about 35-40% of the way thru the game as you can see, and I haven't purchased any cars:

32701678667_8e9c5add8c_k.jpg

I currently have 85 cars and they are all gift cars:

46920077024_2e6b195f93_k.jpg

So far, I've completed 21 of the 45 GT League race series, and 100% of the Mission Challenges/Driving School/Circuit Experiences.
To complete the game 100%, I will need a few of the expensive cars, so I expect to "spin the wheel" for quite a few more days!:dopey::ill::grumpy::cheers:

Last edited:
2nd day in a row for a GR.4 car (and ironically, its one I've been using the past two days).

I agree that it does seem unlikely that someone will get one of the +$10 million cars before the end of April.

However, I'm still hoping that eventually, they will show up.:nervous:

Actually, I'm counting on it!:dopey::dopey::dopey:
For this April marathon, I started my GTsail4 game, and I'm trying to play thru the game without buying any cars.
So far, I'm about 35-40% of the way thru the game as you can see, and I haven't purchased any cars:

View attachment 815522

I currently have 85 cars and they are all gift cars:

View attachment 815523

So far, I've completed 21 of the 45 GT League race series, and 100% of the Mission Challenges/Driving School/Circuit Experiences.
To complete the game 100%, I will need a few of the expensive cars, so I expect to "spin the wheel" for quite a few more days!:dopey::ill::grumpy::cheers:
Why not just buy the unicorns as you max out your cash? Seems wasteful to hit $20 mil and not spend it, making your further events wasted financially.

Well, our next update is due next week, and that will mark the end of this run - there'll be a change to the car list which will render any data acquired after that point incomparable to what came before it.

If it's possible to do so - and for those of you in the west of the USA it won't be - please try to get your marathon done for the day of the update (which will probably be April 25th, because they seem to like Thursdays recently) before the server maintenance for the update, just for one last data point.

Thanks to everyone who has been participating! We have about as good a dataset as we could have hoped for - even if it's still, potentially, just one millionth of total possibilities.

Well, our next update is due next week, and that will mark the end of this run - there'll be a change to the car list which will render any data acquired after that point incomparable to what came before it.

If it's possible to do so - and for those of you in the west of the USA it won't be - please try to get your marathon done for the day of the update (which will probably be April 25th, because they seem to like Thursdays recently) before the server maintenance for the update, just for one last data point.

Thanks to everyone who has been participating! We have about as good a dataset as we could have hoped for - even if it's still, potentially, just one millionth of total possibilities.

Will there be an article on the results, I haven't been on much but am interested to see what was learnt from the marathon.

Back