April 2019: International Daily Marathon Month

• Thread starter Famine
  • 343 comments
I was not able to start my list on the 1st of april, does that make it useless?
Nope. Any long consecutive run of daily marathon cars will be useful - the longer the better.

We've got a couple of cars in people's lists that are rather ambiguous, so please double-check:
@Greycap - April 11th, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Final (could be any one of four cars)
@ROCKET JOE - March 31st, Toyota FT-1 (could be any one of three cars)
@dlshearon - April 3rd, Audi R18 TDI LeMans '11 (I think this is the prize-only, dirtied #2 car?)
@stpatty - April 8th, Audi R18 '11 (could be that or the regular one)
@andrew1990 - March 30th, Audi R18 TDI (could be either of the two cars above and the 2016 car)

Earlier today, I scanned the thread for cars costing more than $1M and found that overall we are starting to gather quite an assortment:

Lamborghini Veneno '14 (received by 1 driver) $3,640,000
Aston Martin Vulcan '16 (received by 1 driver) $3,300,000
Gran Turismo Red Bull Standard X2014 (received by 1 driver) $3,000,000
Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (received by 1 driver) $2,800,000
Shelby Cobra 427 '66 (received by 1 driver) $2,000,000
Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power Color Variation (received by 2 drivers) $2,000,000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 (received by 1 driver) $2,000,000
Ferrari F50 '95 (received by 4 drivers) $1,900,000
Ferrari GTO '84 (received by 1 driver) $1,850,000
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (received by 1 driver) $1,800,000
Pagani Zonda R '09 (received by 1 driver) $1,800,000
Ferrari LaFerrari '13 (received by 1 driver) $1,600,000
Pagani Huayra '13 (received by 4 drivers) $1,350,000
Aston Martin ONE-77 '11 (received by 3 drivers) $1,320,000

We have now received over 1900 cars.

We have received nearly all of the relatively expensive cars. We are only missing these three:
--- McLaren P1 GTR '16 $3,600,000
--- Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power '17 $2,000,000
--- Porsche 356A/1500 GSGT Carrera Speedster '56 $1,200,000

And of course, we haven't received any of the eight very expensive cars which cost $10M and above.:(

Last edited:
o it’s pretty safe to assume that still all cars under 10 million can be won as a gift..

I received a F50 April 9.

I received the Jaguar XJ13 while it still was part of the most recent update DLC. Dreams can come true via the Daily Wheel of Despair. 👍

... We've got a couple of cars in people's lists that are rather ambiguous, so please double-check:

@ROCKET JOE - March 31st, Toyota FT-1 (could be any one of three cars) ...

Nope :sly:.
I'm sorry, thought that was unambiguous since there's only one car called "FT-1" while the Vision Gran Turismo cars are called "FT-1 VGT".
I listed the names PD uses for the garage.
Will edit my original post for you accordingly :D.

@dlshearon
Did you really win the "Le Mans" :eek: ? This car is the only reason ( and of course help Famine find out how the roulette works ) to run daily marathons at all ...

Last edited:
@dlshearon - April 3rd, Audi R18 TDI LeMans '11 (I think this is the prize-only, dirtied #2 car?)
Sorry, just noticed this didn't tag properly.
--- Porsche 356A/1500 GSGT Carrera Speedster '56 $1,200,000
Got one yesterday :D
I'm sorry, thought that was unambiguous since there's only one car called "FT-1" while the Vision Gran Turismo cars are called "FT-1 VGT".
Sometimes the game lists different names for some cars (notably the Tomahawks) in different places. I've been using the full name from the car's own brand central page, plus the year where there is one. In this case we've got an FT-1 2014 in Gr.X, an FT-1 VGT in Gr.X and the FT-1 VGT (Gr.3) in Gr.3. I'll assume it's the first of those?

... Sometimes the game lists different names for some cars (notably the Tomahawks) in different places. I've been using the full name from the car's own brand central page, plus the year where there is one. In this case we've got an FT-1 2014 in Gr.X, an FT-1 VGT in Gr.X and the FT-1 VGT (Gr.3) in Gr.3. I'll assume it's the first of those?

Yes.
I'm pretty sure no one wants to be as inconsistent in racing as PD is in naming their cars :lol: !

Current gift car leader after 2015 gifts from this April marathon thread:

Lexus RCF GT3 Emil Frey Racing '17 with 21 gifts:drool::)

second place with 18 gifts:
--- Toyota FT-1 Vision GT (GR.3)

four cars are in third place with 17 gifts:
--- VW Sambabus Typ 2 '62
--- Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
--- Porsche 911 RSR '17 (GR.3)
--- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo GR.3

and four cars are in seventh place with 16 gifts:
--- Chevy Corvette C7 GR.3
--- Nissan GTR Premium Edition '17
--- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16
--- Renault Sport R.S. 01 '16 (GR.X)

And one of our drivers has now received a triplicate:
RACECAR has received three Dodge Viper GTS '13:eek::boggled:
April 9: Dodge Viper GTS 2013
April 10: Bugatti Veyron GR.4
April 11: Mercedes SLS AMG 2010
April 12: Lexus RC F 2014
April 13: Dodge Viper GTS 2013
April 14: Subaru Falken Tire/Turn 14 Distribution BRZ 2017
April 15: Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport 2013
April 16: Dodge Viper GTS 2013

Last edited:
Current gift car leader after 2015 gifts from this April marathon thread:

Lexus RCF GT3 Emil Frey Racing '17 with 21 gifts:drool::)

second place with 18 gifts:
--- Toyota FT-1 Vision GT (GR.3)

four cars are in third place with 17 gifts:
--- VW Sambabus Typ 2 '62
--- Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
--- Porsche 911 RSR '17 (GR.3)
--- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo GR.3

and four cars are in seventh place with 16 gifts:
--- Chevy Corvette C7 GR.3
--- Nissan GTR Premium Edition '17
--- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16
--- Renault Sport R.S. 01 '16 (GR.X)

I must be the odd ball. I got none of those this month.

MMX
I know not everybody can do this, but I've been posting mine, when the car is awarded, and copying the car's name that's on screen.

Being doing the same as the official car list differs quite a bit with some of them. (Think there is a few I need to amend.)

I've also been posting a screen shot of my recently acquired cars at the bottom to keep me right when I have to type in 5 days worth & as a bonus lets Famine know I'm not messing him about.

Nope. Any long consecutive run of daily marathon cars will be useful - the longer the better.

We've got a couple of cars in people's lists that are rather ambiguous, so please double-check:
@Greycap - April 11th, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Final (could be any one of four cars)
@ROCKET JOE - March 31st, Toyota FT-1 (could be any one of three cars)
@stpatty - April 8th, Audi R18 '11 (could be that or the regular one)
@andrew1990 - March 30th, Audi R18 TDI (could be either of the two cars above and the 2016 car)
Sorry, didn't realise the cars had different names. Fixed it.

Yep, seems to love randomly throwing that Viper in there between so many cars. Wouldn't mind a Million Credit car dupe spree :lol:

I am pretty sure that the daily car is determined by the server before you drive your 42 km, and it doesn't depend on how you complete your daily marathon.

Back in the open beta, I had a glitch that gave me four daily cars on the same day (it was a server issue, I suppose). And all of them were Megane RS (the road one).
Each time, the roulette displayed different 3 cars apart from the Megane. But it always gave me the same Megane, even the color was the same (yellow).

I am pretty sure that the daily car is determined by the server before you drive your 42 km, and it doesn't depend on how you complete your daily marathon.

Back in the open beta, I had a glitch that gave me four daily cars on the same day (it was a server issue, I suppose). And all of them were Megane RS (the road one).
Each time, the roulette displayed different 3 cars apart from the Megane. But it always gave me the same Megane, even the color was the same (yellow).

I'd say that's good info.
Indeed, it's my favorite theory too that the prize car gets determined during log in.
This however doesn't exclude the possibility of an algorithm depending on e.g. current game stats and other general or individual parameters, that determines the car and should lead to some kind of pattern.
Let's wait and see whether we find something ... it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it :lol: !

I've been using the name listed in the roulette when I receive the car, I figured it was the best way to avoid any confusion.

Will edit my original post for you accordingly :D.

@dlshearon
Did you really win the "Le Mans" :eek: ? This car is the only reason ( and of course help Famine find out how the roulette works ) to run daily marathons at all ...

Yes sir, did I break something else?

@Famine edit: It is the #2 car. the only other R18 in my garage is showing it was DLC.

If you need any more info I’d be happy to help!

Last edit: ya’ll have me doubting myself. Lol not anymore.

Last edited:
Regarding different names of the cars, I just copy the name from the KUDOS Prime Car list each day. That way I all the names would be uniquely identifiable and the lists would be easy to evaluate.

The Shelby AC Cobra was in the daily wheel today, I didn’t win it but it was nice to see another expensive car at least in the running.
I had the Ford Mark IV today in my roll, got the Audi TTS directly beside it. About 70% I see a 10 mill+ car in the roll, and every time it's the car beside it I get..

I had the Ford Mark IV today in my roll, got the Audi TTS directly beside it. About 70% I see a 10 mill+ car in the roll, and every time it's the car beside it I get..

I don't look at the screen until the winning car is on screen. I find it less annoying if I don't know I'm being teased with cars I'm not going to get.
If there was an equal chance of winning each I would watch, but I think the general consensus is that the car you win is pre-determined, so I'd rather just see that. Ignorance is bliss ;)

I don't look at the screen until the winning car is on screen. I find it less annoying if I don't know I'm being teased with cars I'm not going to get.
If there was an equal chance of winning each I would watch, but I think the general consensus is that the car you win is pre-determined, so I'd rather just see that. Ignorance is bliss ;)

Same. They should do it old-school and just say "You have a new car! Check the garage!"

Back