April Alpinestars DLC pack

• Thread starter sega freak
  • 148 comments
Flo did you not win a code over on fm.net?

Yes I did, this time I was posting on hassan955's behalf, a close friend, with little money spare. if he had the time, he would have done the ''find out Wiszkas's location'' himself, but, he's pretty bussy with his exams. I realised that it did take a code for someone away, next time (If there's ever going to be a next dlc with codes to giveaway, I'll only go for 1. :nervous:

Its cool. Im not bitter for missing my chance! See thats a good reason to be helping out a friend in need, unlike on fm.net where there are guys with two codes who are still trying to get more, i dont get it.
Looks like im going to be waiting until tuesday to drive that beautiful sls gt3, cant wait.

By the way, I'm so foreseeing the GT86 or one of its sister cars to be released in May or June. Just because I know that T10 will find a car that will totally make me shell out for a pack, no matter what crap they stuffed in there with it :lol:

By the way, I'm so foreseeing the GT86 or one of its sister cars to be released in May or June. Just because I know that T10 will find a car that will totally make me shell out for a pack, no matter what crap they stuffed in there with it :lol:

You're not interested in the Porsche DLC pack then I take it.

The jag sounds so awesome. The Maserati is quite a nice drive for its size.

Need to get both Mercs and the volvo out for a try now

You're not interested in the Porsche DLC pack then I take it.
How did you come to that conclusion? Because I'm totally going to buy it.

What I meant was that the season pass is running out soon and I bet that T10 will fit the one car I really want into a pack therafter. That's all.

Does anyone know what time these DLCs become available on XBL? I know that the April DLC is available April 3rd but is that April 3rd 00:01 UTC or is it PST?

Bring on the Pac Performance clones!
DSC02176.jpg

Does anyone know what time these DLCs become available on XBL? I know that the April DLC is available April 3rd but is that April 3rd 00:01 UTC or is it PST?

When the Marketplace updates. For us Europeans, its another day till DLC... :grumpy:

I just logged in and it's available in-game in the marketplace. I'm downloading it now.

Sadly I only had enough time to download it, buy all the cars I wanted and take one out for a drive before I had to go to work. I drove the '59 Caddy around Fujimi Kaido. A magnificently inappropriate pairing.

I just logged in and it's available in-game in the marketplace. I'm downloading it now.

Man, I was up at 7:00 EST for work and I kept getting this "Unable to Download" Error code. I hope it works tonight.

Okay, points server back up, purchased the points, downloading now.

[I keep trying to purchase it, needed to add more points, but the Microsoft points server keeps reporting a "Status code: 80190193" error.]

^That is a different message than what I received, mine has a lot of 8's, 5's, and 0's but I dont remember exactly. I am hoping it works once I get home.

There was problem with the Xbox live servers thats why. I got a code at 4 am pst and for a while it wouldnt let me download or even send people messages.

It fixed around 5am, and i tried the RX7 and i gotta say that little car feels like its on rails.

Been working on this for a couple of days off and on. It's not anywhere near perfect, and I'm not finished (gotta do the Volvo 850 at the bottom and hood) but here's what I got so far. What 'cha think?

6897223450_c40840a69b_b.jpg

6897223374_61d207fc06_b.jpg

btcc850.jpg

1994-volvo-850-btcc-287301.jpg

I will buy a copy of that off you when its finished, if your willing to sell it that is.
I am running a cycled production type lobby at the moment for the new dlc, going through driving them all in stock form.

I will buy a copy of that off you when its finished, if your willing to sell it that is.
I am running a cycled production type lobby at the moment for the new dlc, going through driving them all in stock form.
I'll probably throw it up on the old storefront with my other Volvo livery.

With that bumper, you're gonna need to do the 850 sedan scheme.
I would but I don't want to get the landslide of pm's saying I got the wrong scheme on. lol

I only messed around with 3 of the cars from this pack, the Volvo 850R, Mazda RX7 and the 95 BMW M5.

The Volvo I built up a bit and bought a livery (similar to t.o.'s even though his looks much better) on the storefront and it sucks that you can't paint over the trim. I've got the stock bumper on but might do the Volvo 'street' bumper even though it doesn't go with the actual car. I also left the roof spoiler on as well.

The M5 I slapped the full Rieger kit on but what's strange is that the sideskirt had a silver color to it, not matching the body color. I painted the car and the sideskirt white so no biggy now but wished it would remain the stock blue color.

The Mazda I didn't really mess around much with outside of taking a quick run to hear it stock.

The Mazda I didn't really mess around much with outside of taking a quick run to hear it stock.

I took it up Fujimi Kaido reverse just to hear the stock exhaust sound. It's a wild sound. It's also incredibly fun in stock condition.

I took it up Fujimi Kaido reverse just to hear the stock exhaust sound. It's a wild sound. It's also incredibly fun in stock condition.
You should here it heavily modified, it sounds insane. I have a Bclass set up for it and while its not the fastest it turns like no other. On Kaido downhill its a beast, but when i do uphill it tends to slide more then i like because of the elevation.

I love the 300 SEL and the Volvo, haven't tried any of the others yet.

I have two of the latter. One is a low, big wheeled, touring car stance road car and the other is a high-riding, two tone family wagon.

I've gone over the cars last night for a bit, went straight with the Black Falcon SLS. Dunno, but I'm a bit disappointed with it. I guess I would have to work on the tuning setup some more, but from the first impression, it feels like a boat. Understeers like hell, seems heavy and generally unpleasing to drive. Ugh. I would've hoped for a better drive, really. As it stands, it seems way inferior to the BMW Z4. And that's in terms of looks, sounds and handling.

Also tried out the 300 SEL 6.3. Love it for it looks, kinda, but that's one of the cases where the lack of fender flares in FM4 is really bugging me. Replicating the rally cars of yesteryear is impossible this way... Aside from that, the minimum weight is like 1.4 tons, not exactly the kind of car I'd be interested in normally, so from a pure driving point of view, not really my cup of tea, either.

I have yet to try the M5 and I guess I'll give the RX-7 a shot, too. Kinda suprising, but I've been looking forward to this pack quite a bit but after getting it, I can't say that I've spend a signigicant amount of time with any of the cars, yet... Oh well.

Back