April Fool 2019: The Best and Worst Gags From the Auto Industry

The Yaris Adventure render reminds me of the Publica Truck thing that I saw once:
DSC_1559.JPG

Though the Publica looks better.

As stupid as it might look, I was actually really pleased to see that Jeep sedan. It would take a lot of courage for a manufacturer like Chrysler to come up with a new sedan, even if it's based on an existing model. We are drowning in pointless "SUV's" and Crossovers...

I mean...i know that jeep sedan is just a 300 with a jeep front end, and you can call it blasphemy, but... I mean....yeah i would buy it.

Course i think the eagle 4x4 wagon was one of the coolest cars made, especially buy amc. And this is from someone who loves the amx and had a amc 1983 cherokee chief.

The Jeep Sedan needs to be more than just a Jeep front end on a 300. It also needs the "jerry can" taillights in the back. It needs to be lifted with 4WD and it needs to be able to navigate the Rubicon Trail. Then it will be a Jeep.

Yeah, they could have easily given that Jeep photoshop a slight lift, all terrain tires, and Audi All-Road style fender flares. That one was just lazy.

Lol, you gotta love online translations

Audi reports it’s the latest innovation from Ingolstadt’s “Komplett Geschminkt”* research unit, and along with the sweet ride the b-tron comes with an on-board toaster.

*”Completely made-up”

What you effectively wrote there was "Completely covered in make-up", which looking at the care could also be true.

Latest Posts

Back