[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
Too bad man; this weekend ive got some RL stuff to do.. Friends are moving and im gonna help them out with clearing out all the junk they've collected over the years..

Maybe next weekend. ;)

Anyone is welcome to join me whenever though.. Cya out there soon..

sorry for not being on recently guys. as i stated earlier, im still tryin to get my mic fixed. once that gets done, i'll be on a lot. make sure you add all of the member if you are on the team. you guys can all drift with each other 👍

No problem, meantime I am tuning potential drift cars and adding to my garage. ZSPaulus and I tried each other's tunes the other day.

how did that work out?

also, Paulus, let me know if you are still interested in joining. you seem to already fit in ;)

Hell yeah im still interested in APX awesomeness!
Having a lot of fun with Avholic and RayyRayy. Bought myself a new usb wired mic so you guys can hear me work the wheel even better.. ;)

I drift a lot with NightTravel; and he knows i was interested in APX. If he wants to join aswell ill tell him to fill an app here..

See you guys online tonight?

well then you got the spot ;) i like recruiting people by my choice instead of having a bunch of people fill out apps and stuff...for instance, so far everyone on the team didn't originally post on here saying "i want a tryout". it's nice having a bunch of people wanting to be on the team but it gets overwhelming.

and yeah, i'll probably be on sometime tonight. hopefully i'll be picking up a new mic today :)

welcome to the team btw

NightTravel drifts good too.

Lol "tonight" for you means 1 PM CST for me :) (edit: this was meant for ZSPaulus)

well im assuming i'll meet him tonight when we are drifting. as long as he's chill then i'm cool with letting him on especially since you guys already know/like him

Yeah had a nice session yesterday. I came home late in desperate need of lung candy and food.. Fixed that, and by the time i could start up GT5 it was 22:00. Needed to warm up but never really did.. But damn you guys (and i dont know how to spell it but ill give it my best shot) really holl ass! Like; are you guys in a hurry?! lol Speed is so high!

Do you guys rock really grippy setups? Couse when all is perfect (which it seldomly is) i can almost keep up, but one mistake, and im lost and cant catch up with just driving as fast as i can.. No problem though; i get the hang of it.. One day..

to be honest, i was really slow when i first started out drifting. i think it mostly comes with experience. i don't even know how to tune for grip =P

most of my setups go like this

Front camber: -3ish

rear camber: -1.5ish

front toe: -.1

rear toe: 0

ride height: SLAMMED

front spring: anywhere from 10-13 depending on weight

rear: anywhere from 8-11

Yeah had a nice session yesterday. I came home late in desperate need of lung candy and food.. Fixed that, and by the time i could start up GT5 it was 22:00. Needed to warm up but never really did.. But damn you guys (and i dont know how to spell it but ill give it my best shot) really holl ass! Like; are you guys in a hurry?! lol Speed is so high!

Do you guys rock really grippy setups? Couse when all is perfect (which it seldomly is) i can almost keep up, but one mistake, and im lost and cant catch up with just driving as fast as i can.. No problem though; i get the hang of it.. One day..

I told you the BTR wont cut it. :) Sorry I couldn't join yesterday. By the time I got on and saw Walker online, GT server was down :ouch:

nah wasnt in the BTR for a change. Was noobing in the Z4 M coupe.

Going online now but as its 06:00 AM for you guys; i dont think youll be on..

;)

oh herroo :D
i kinda disappeared from the forza forums recently...i guess you found my vacation spot =P

Yea, I get on here from time to time, not often though. I would say we should drift one time, but I don't really drift on this game, much prefer the grip racing, lol.

honestly i'm absolutely loving drifting on this game. probably because i can actually use the full capabilities of the fanatec wheel. Forza was on the verge of being boring, but this game brought new life to drifting for me. plus Team Apex is doing extremely well over here (:

hows SFX doing?

Yea I must admit being able to use 900* rotation is amazing compared to FM3. I do drift sometimes but I normally end up rage quitting lol. SFX are doing pretty good thanks, apart from the inactivity.

sorry i havnt been around in a while guys. my power went out on sunday due to a huge ice storm here in michigan and it still hasnt turned back on. im on my friends computer, so i thought i'd drop in and say hey.

@ adam- yeah APX is extremely inactive on forza. but then again, i think everyone is at this time. maybe forza 4 will spark more interest for drifting.

@everyone that wants a tryout - you gotta remind me on the ps3 and invite me to lounges and stuff cuz it's hard to keep track of all of you. i'm not ignoring you, i just can't remember who is who. haha. sorry

Hello I would like to try out for team apex I'm not a horrible drifter but not the set I do play nightly generally and live in us eastern time I have multiple cars that I drift over 10 so I can drive a variety of vehicles:-)!

I would like to try out I sent you(jwalker) a message on psn I'm not noon to drifting just decent I drift lots of diffrent cars and play everyother night or everynight ... So let's waste some rubber? Oh I live on the eastern us

Let's post some pics on the team thread.

My Tii in Eiger.
5470620264_68bc2d02e3_z.jpg

5470027237_4446e211f7_z.jpg

5470620220_2a4e9f295b_z.jpg

mmmm i love that second shot :D

I'll be posting pics like a maniac...onc i figure out how to get them on my computer =P

mmmm i love that second shot :D

I'll be posting pics like a maniac...onc i figure out how to get them on my computer =P

Export them to the XBM, then copy them to a USB device or upload straight to flickr via the PS3 browser :sly:

Back