[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
I lost the replay of the SSR session too, when I restored my gamesave after duping paints for BK :ouch:

homer_doh.png

How does the Alpha drift AV? Cause it sure looks the part.

EDIT: Anyone up for drifting from: right now until a couple hours later?
EDIT2: 11:45 PM: I'm off guys, goodnight.

Last edited:
@Paul: My tune for the Alfa 8C is 'slidy' like my Z32 (300ZX). Probably not your taste based on your last reaction to my 300ZX. :crazy: I intend to use this car when the lobby's 'edge' is set to 'low' as opposed to 'real'.

Sorry couldn't join your session due to RL stuff (work) and timezone difference :)

@BK: Nice pics.

Yeah i like the 370Z alot better. But i think i've finally found a car that either doesnt need tuning or i accidently put them to the right settings: the 240sx.

Yeah its a standard car, but after warming up, it seems to suit almost any track, which ive never had before..

I found a new fav too -- a 410 Hp M3 GTR. Also a standard car. I'll probably not tune anymore new cars unitl Oct. 11. :)

I found a new fav too -- a 410 Hp M3 GTR. Also a standard car. I'll probably not tune anymore new cars unitl Oct. 11. :)

I dont get it. Cause i will only be tuning and trying out other cars untill Oct. 11.
After that; two words: I'M GONE! (most probably)

I seriously cant wait to take a couple of days off to fully get to grips with FM4 and hopefully a Fanatec wheel.

Still dont know if i should wait for the CSR wheel or not.. I could care less for the FM badge, but the internals should be a bit better then the current GT2 ive heard..

Is FM4 supporting the 900 degrees? FM3 didnt support that with a fanatec wheel right?

I really hope FM4 will support the 900 degrees.

So...should I wait for the CSR wheel or not? They said it would be equally accurate, but with different internals. If those different internals are there because of issue's they've solved or have increased durability; then I think it's worth the wait. But I dont really expect them to have them released with FM4 in Oct.

Hey guys. Nationals went pretty bad. I was running somewhere around 15th which is good, but I crashed super hard and got a concussion. All that hard work...blahhh. Time to start training for next year.

Anyway, how have you guys been?

Thanks av. I'm alright. Just a little out of it.

Someone messaged me and told me he was interested in joining. I told him to add you guys and drift with us, so it's looking promising. He's from the UK so you guys will have more people in your Timezone ;)

Srry did i miss something where Daiji from afrika joined the Team?
Or is it someone banned and finding a workaround?
My thoughts are mutual :boggled:

My guess would be number 2....if so, then it really needs to stop. I don't want a label on our team because of one member.

@rearsteer - Feel free to add us and drift around. We are currently looking for some cool, talented people to join the team.

Remi, I really think you should stop posting in the APX thread. And by that, I mean DON'T POST HERE. You already gave us a bad rep towards the mods a while back (which we have been working as a team to improve that rep) and I REALLY don't want that again. Until you can sort it out with the mods (which is not likely), then please don't post here again.

@Paulus - I'm soooo thankful that I don't have a wallet...I would lose it very often =P Glad to hear you got everything sorted out. I'll probably be on later today for some drifting. Now that Nationals are over, I have allll the time in the world :D

@BubbleBelly - I see that you're into MX vs. ATV....do you happen to ride/race? Motocross is my whole life when i'm not in school. It would be cool to have someone on GT5 that shares two similar interests as myself. Motocross and Drifting.

@Jwalker841 I do ride in real life but I'm terrible on a track. I mostly just ride trails now because motors is too expensive, and when you get last every time, and get left in the dust (literally), its not worth paying that much. Trail riding is much cheaper, and you get more ride time. But I still love motors. Wish I had the time and money to go to tracks and get good... Anyways I don't really like drifting, or at least I'm not good at it. I just wanted to go on the drifting section to see if anyone had tips, but I saw a preview of this thread with that troll and wanted to look in. Sorry for digressing.

PM me man.

I should b on line to night about 10.30pm English time if any one is online give me a message my psn ID is gazzerwoking

Is my assumption correct? My post got deleted? No private message? Seriously?

I've made remarks about, deleting all evidence against youreselves, before. I wont do so again, my opion is more then clear with my team..

EDIT: tsss; making Walker look bad double posting.. 👎

Mods dont need to PM you when deleting a post or thread. They explain it on the help desk.

I'll never fully understand the rules of forums and stuff. Although, it IS ironic how they made it look like i double-posted by deleting other posts >.< I'm greatful that they deleted the posts from Remi though. We don't need that kind of stuff degrading us.

We that was odd for them to do that, and im sure they didnt purposly do that. But im sure they would rather have you double post not on purpose then have filth covering up your guy's thread.

Same here; MW multiplayer has grabbed me since yesterday; pretty addicting stuff!

That and my sister coming over from Costa Rica. So I'll be spending time with the Fam..

@ Spank: I'm happy to believe its not required to notify someone about deleting posts. It would be very polite though.. They could also have just deleted a part of the post, and not the entire post. Most of it was not Remi related.. Have patience though; you'll be a mod someday if you keep going like this..

Aaah look: Pretty nice vid actually. Too bad they're all AWD..

Last edited:
Hi Rearsteer,

I have no problem with it at all, but i think you'd rather hear it from me then from a mod; please dont use the text speak stuff on the GTP forums.
There are loads of other rules that you and I agreed to when signing up here.. Read them to know what pitfalls lurk around here at GTP..

But i think you meant to say: Wicked link mate... --> Thanks!

Back