[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
Im cool with that; send me their PSN id's and ill add them. They can also add me but let them say something like "apx tryout" in the FR.

While waiting for FM4, there is still loads of fun to be had online with members of other teams..

Here are their PSN's

QBA95

Defu

If you add them, just tell them that you are the Team Apex Recruiter (yes, they might poo their pants XD) haha. It's starting to get colder and colder up here in Michigan which means less and less motocross which also means more and more drifting! :D

Not related to GT5 or drifting (sorry), but if anyone likes strategy games (aka Command & Conquer in PC), I found a similar game in XBL called "Toy Soldiers". It has good graphics, good variety of gameplay, allows online coop and competitive mode (2 players max in both).

Rayy was asking for suggestions last time I met him on GT5 drift lobby, so this is kinda shoutout.

BTW, I still drift almost everynight, late at night because that's when the good US drifters come out, but I'm usually the only APX on around that time.

I really wish there were more people trying to be recruited right now, cuz i'd like to have like 5 people for each major timezone. I feel bad when you guys say you are bored or the only one online...hopefully these 2 new prospects will work out and you guys will have some more guys to drift with from APX.

On another note, I had fun drifting with Paulus on Forza earlier! It wasn't for very long because we started editing the footage we got, but it was still fun.

Yeah the whole forza experience is so nice in comparison to GT5, but the ms wheel just makes it feel like a kiddy game. So i quickly went back to GT5..

Then had a nice session with BkS.

Then got bored and started playing MW2. Then AV joined; we lagged..

Played some more MW2. Then it was 06:00.

Prospects id's noted.

5533755382_16a0a5f267.jpg

Team Apex
Check out our Team website!

Hey guys. Some of you may know us from Forza 3. We are a drift team that started on forza on 12/16/09. A few of the members from Team Apex decided that we wanted to make a branch on GT5. So here we are! We are a fairly active team looking for people to drift with. So don't hesitate to send us a friend request to drift. We are mostly American, but we accept other people too. we are extremely chill, so you don't have to worry about us calling you a noob or something if you spin out because, to be honest, we aren't the best either. although we are improving every day. if you have ever taken a trip to FM.net, then you would see that Team Apex is actually a top team over there, so we are hoping to do the same here on GT5 :)

Members (OG Team Members are a part of the Forza team)
PSN: JWalker841 - Leader - OG Team Member
PSN: GettoMahChoppa - Co-Leader/Manager - OG Team Member
PSN: Meerkitten - Captain - OG Team Member
PSN: jakebrake1995 - Member - OG Team Member
PSN: avholic - Member
PSN: ZSPaulus - Team Recruiter
PSN: CapriDrift - Member
Groupie: eXJaGGeD :)

By the way, we ARE recruiting newer drifters. so if you started drifting and are looking for a new team to join, don't hesitate to ask for a tryout. you DO NOT have to be amazing at drifting, we are more looking for personality than skill.

Hello would you like to drift battle against Project D.R.I.F.T hmu on PSN adamk2009d

hey there,i was reading your thread, and it sounded kind of a team i would like to try out..my time zone is gmt+2,and walker didnt you say you would like to have people from diffrent time zones?:D but anyway i have been drifting in gt5 like 3-4 months,prefer the controller more than g27,because i just got it 2 weeks ago,and that means i still suck with it..allthough i prefer racing with it..and my mic is broken atm:/but getting it fixed soon..

but yea,hoping that i could have a try out:P

cheers

hey there,i was reading your thread, and it sounded kind of a team i would like to try out..my time zone is gmt+2,and walker didnt you say you would like to have people from diffrent time zones?:D but anyway i have been drifting in gt5 like 3-4 months,prefer the controller more than g27,because i just got it 2 weeks ago,and that means i still suck with it..allthough i prefer racing with it..and my mic is broken atm:/but getting it fixed soon..

but yea,hoping that i could have a try out:P

cheers
You sound like a perfect candidate for the team! Paulus is actually GMT +1 so you guys will be on at similar times. You are much more outgoing and insertive than most of the people that sign up which is a good thing :) Oh and don't worry, we'll get you on that g27 :sly:

Add me and Paulus on the PS3 and let us know you wanted a tryout (we sometimes forget who is who XD). and the rest is history :cheers:

@Adam - I'm not into drift battles very much, but i'm sure some other members would like to. We'll try to get a couple people and then get back to you

You sound like a perfect candidate for the team! Paulus is actually GMT +1 so you guys will be on at similar times. You are much more outgoing and insertive than most of the people that sign up which is a good thing :) Oh and don't worry, we'll get you on that g27 :sly:

Add me and Paulus on the PS3 and let us know you wanted a tryout (we sometimes forget who is who XD). and the rest is history :cheers:

@Adam - I'm not into drift battles very much, but i'm sure some other members would like to. We'll try to get a couple people and then get back to you

thats cool,i already added paulus and did let him know i would like to try out and so on.looking forward hearing from you guys soon:P

Had a drift with QBA95 yesterday, which was fun. I guess he's about the same skill level as i am.. But he doesnt have a mic... yet..

Having a mic is something that i would require from a teammate, as i HATE the chatbox, and typing on the controller, and need my gear indicator as i found out yesterday while drifting with QBA..

I went "censored" while in a lobby this weekend. I just cant stand it that you cant just hide all the stuff onscreen except the revs and the gears..
I hate all that stuff on my screen that i dont need...

"censored" PD with their useless updates.. :ouch:

@Seal and Defu; I'll probably be drifting tonight.. Come see if we're online..

Alright so we'll put it on hold until he gets a mic. I also think a mic is a requirement. You can't tell a person's personality over text and that's what this team is all about. Personality.

Had a drift with QBA95 yesterday, which was fun. I guess he's about the same skill level as i am.. But he doesnt have a mic... yet..

Having a mic is something that i would require from a teammate, as i HATE the chatbox, and typing on the controller, and need my gear indicator as i found out yesterday while drifting with QBA..

I went "censored" while in a lobby this weekend. I just cant stand it that you cant just hide all the stuff onscreen except the revs and the gears..
I hate all that stuff on my screen that i dont need...

"censored" PD with their useless updates.. :ouch:

@Seal and Defu; I'll probably be drifting tonight.. Come see if we're online..

allright,got my mic fixed now :)dont know how it performs,but anyway it works:Dwant to remind im from finland,so my english is not the best,but its decent:P

Last edited:
Doesnt matter you english is bad. As long as we can tell you, that your car is awesome or never smokes, or lags, or whatever!

I want to stress again: I HATE THE CHATBOX!!! I want to remove everything on screen execpt the revs and the gears! Not the other way round you PD idiots!!!

rant over..

Had a fun session with QBA and Seals last night. Both are fine drifters. QBA needs to learn some basic drift slang though.. After never seeing him wait for someone i asked him if he didnt like tandems.. The word tandem was unknown to him.. No worries we'll get them there!!

I've been so Silent lately. Sooooooo In other words, How is everyone. I bought Deus Ex yesterday and I'm loving every second of it. Hacking is a Pain though. It's too easy to get Detected. Bet you guys thought I died or something. I've spent most my Holidays in silence and not in this Thread! What's wrong with me!
Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4HR5GbGtz4&feature=BFa&list=PL480D3F2FC5B45804&lf=mh_lolz
If you like the song and want to find more, Lucky you, You've also been linked to the Playlist of Music I keep which has more music of the same Band.

Last edited:
Yes they def do, but i wont have my son this weekend so Im thinking i can get on early!

Yes they def do, but i wont have my son this weekend so Im thinking i can get on early!

allright,i think im going to drift alot during next weekend:Dbecause i dont have much projects at school atm,so if your hosting lobby or doing comp early and stuff,just let me know:P btw is that d-max comp on saturday?

Back