[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
I have a little Mini-Z rc car that i drift around. It's actually a lot of fun! but AWD makes me feel un-legit :( haha

@rearsteer - it's all good man. He was just warning you because a while back, our thread got SLAMMED for using "text speech" such as: thnx, wut, ohai, plz, m8, etc...what a coincidence, "etc" happens to be text speech. Also, they like it when you use apostrophes, commas, capitalization, periods, and all that jazz correctly.

No where's the "GTP; Serious Business" picture when you need it?

Laugh Out Loud.. ;)

I'm sick of MW2 allready! Everyone knows the maps too well, and I need to learn them all. Plus thay have all kinds of fancy perks, and I'm stuck with the basic ones..

Time for GT5 again...

No where's the "GTP; Serious Business" picture when you need it?

Laugh Out Loud.. ;)

I'm sick of MW2 allready! Everyone knows the maps too well, and I need to learn them all. Plus thay have all kinds of fancy perks, and I'm stuck with the basic ones..

Time for GT5 again...

Come dori with me! I've been sitting here bored since 3am. Do you realise how mad I can get being scottish, and being awake at 3am with nothing to do?

Lmao. < Oh wait, that's text speech. Let me correct that to - Laugh my a** off. Oh wait, I broke another rule, I swore, so I best filter that. Why would anyone be so strict with punctuation/grammar? That's like telling Mark Zuckerberg to cancel Facebook... XD

Believe me I would love to come and DoriDori with you. But i'm at the office now.. Who would trade in 4 meetings for some sideways fun...

Tonight man..

Believe me I would love to come and DoriDori with you. But i'm at the office now.. Who would trade in 4 meetings for some sideways fun...

Tonight man..

Well I'm gonna goto bed, ain't been to sleep yet xD So I should be on around 9-11ish PM GMT 0. =]

Well I built up the courage to clean the spiders off of my wheel setup (actually I just tricked my brother into sitting in it XD) and I was drifting. I forgot how much fun it was! But for some reason, my friends list wouldn't show up? It said I was online, and I could view my messages, but none of my friends showed up beneath the message thing....any ideas? I'll try again after I get back from riding

How much fun is it to have 4 meetings turn into 6 and then have to support the business users in their dry run testing... Came home at 23:30... Love my J.O.B. :crazy:

Will you be online tonight Walker? I havent drifted with you for aaaaaaaages...

(with tonight i mean my tonight.. which is probz like midday for you... lol)

Fun sesh we had Paul :D need to do it again sometime, I'm just too tired now xD gonna go watch some Mythbusters 8-)

Just stopping by to let you all know of my new thread "general drifting chat". Pop by and leave a comment while your at it. :)

I'm sure we'll have a look powell. We typically can't resist a good conversation! haha. Thanks for letting us know.

Some pics when I'm not playing Black Ops or Resistance (I suck at them anyway)

6042563412_b3283d016e_z.jpg

6042018557_4792b419b8_z.jpg

6042018515_1dafde56f8_z.jpg

6042563476_72aed30f0c_z.jpg

6042018627_be816c3ddc_z.jpg

I can't find a word to describe that Lexus...Plum? Tangerine? Grape? Cantelope? I feel like the best adjective is Jazzy. That Lexus is jazzy.

What car was Paul drifting?

Take a guess ;D

Btw, see that Jag XJ13 that's in your shared list.. can that be duped? and if so, could I have a copy please.. I'll trade you some Matte paints / Pearlscent paints :P

Sorry all cars on my shared list are >10Mil so they can't be gifted. PD put a 1Mil restriction on gift cars 4 patches ago. If you asked 6 months ago I would have duped for free to you.

Some pics from sesh w/ sho_yuki.

6047784261_4edffec2da_z.jpg

6048337186_566051732a_z.jpg

Sorry all cars on my shared list are >10Mil so they can't be gifted. PD put a 1Mil restriction on gift cars 4 patches ago. If you asked 6 months ago I would have duped for free to you.

Not necessary, do you know about the permanent borrow glitch? You can get non-trade-able cars through it.

I have the XJ13 Chrome line, i cant gift it but im willing to share it to see if you can perm borrow it..

The car i was drifting: C-WEST RAZO silvia.. Dupable!

BkS: did you save that replay; if so take a look at my last run.. Its is without a doubt my best run on Fuji ever, and full 90 entry into the second bit..

I've been taking some pics myself latelty. Trying out the HDR thing. You should try that AV and BkS; your so much better at compositions then i am.. THREAD Ill try to post them but the hassle of having to wait 3 minutes for every pic to save and then exporting, copy to usb, copy to pc, uplooad to flikr, then post on GTP.. Its just to much hassle; even to type out!

EDIT: does anyone here have MW2; after getting some tips; i started to like it again.. I'd like to do that some time with you guys..

Moar EDIT!

Here is the HDR pics I made.

6050833182_3d708ffe30_z.jpg

6050282347_ecce92ee22_z.jpg

6050833996_b989aae41d_z.jpg

And some un-edited ones;
6050836920_2ef61a7c32_z.jpg

6050835836_5dc7259517_z.jpg

6050285041_fe242ac72e_z.jpg

6050283903_00abc1ef36_z.jpg

6050283329_9f22168dfc_z.jpg

6050916714_f150d5690f_z.jpg

6050365697_10ed4f88b9_z.jpg

Entry:
6050365495_ab57b10fca_z.jpg

Exit:
6050917374_8b43e2906f_z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice lookin 370z. Reminds me of mine (in GT5 that is, I think it's too fat in real life). MW2 Spec Ops (2 player coop) is the best mode in MW2. Let's do it when our online-time narrowly overlap, lol.

My fav/dream cars in real life.

5970997728_d229b583dd_z.jpg

5253198348_c2222121dd_z.jpg

avholic
Nice lookin 370z. Reminds me of mine (in GT5 that is, I think it's too fat in real life). MW2 Spec Ops (2 player coop) is the best mode in MW2. Let's do it when our online-time narrowly overlap, lol.

My fav/dream cars in real life.

Wider is better. They handle like no other for what they are.

Ill be drifting tonight. GMT -5. Hope we get some others to drift :)

I noticed you joined the lobby i was in for a friendly drift comp.

you must have thought wt* is this ish?

I thought for sure you were gonna get kicked when you came on track with me...

Perhaps i will be drifting tonight; who else?

I guess i will be online at about 20:00 GMT+1.

I feel like going sideways!!

EDIT: Had a fun session with BkS and PK_090 (or somethin) last night..

You guys should really get online more often..

Last edited:
@ Paulus - I feel like you should have a special spot on the team. You've been with us since the beginning basically and i'd trust you with recruiting members. If you want, you can be the Team Recruiter. Since most of us don't get on very often, it only seems fair that you would be able to recruit some active members so you don't get bored. As a matter of fact, there are two guys who just messaged me that want a tryout. If you want, you can give them the tryout and if you like them, feel free to let them join.

Back