[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
Good luck on your new job. Looks like a promising corporation - 237% growth in 1st half of 2011.

The figures before 2011 are even better ive heard.. Triple digit growth since they started out some 6 years ago. Not many companies that can say that, especially in these crisis periods.. I guess they (we) have a very special product..

Hope to be getting my Rennsport tomorrow...

EDIT: like 5 mins after this post: Ding Dong: My Rennsport has arrived! Action Time!

Last edited:
Hey Walker,
Nothing much going on here i guess..

Feeling kinda dissapointed after assembling my new setup. cant get it to work nicely..
Ive managed to get the wheel to respond the way i like it to, but the button config is impossible so i cant map all the buttons as ebrake. Besides that, the brake pedal needs to be pressed waaaay to hard, and the total thing of Wheelstand, pedals and wheel weighs about 50 Kg so i cant really pick it up and put it away quickly..

So now im looking for a new tv so i can make a new racegame setup in my bedroom and not have to rebuild my whole living room every time i want to drift.

Where is the CS-Ebrake!!! I want this thing!!

School is up right now, Also quite a bit of F1 2011. That game is pretty awesome. Maybe have a few Bugs here and there but it's a load of fun.

ahhh I hate when that happens! you finally get the dream setup, and you turn it on and it's not up to expectation. So frustrating! I need new pedals...mine are so poopy. The gas sometimes sticks halfway in. It makes shifting near impossible. and the brake always flickers on and off. Get some pics up of the setup. I'm anxious to see it!

@ thunder - School consumed me too....I really thought motocross would settle down after Nationals, but it's actually picked up. I'm going to a Grand Prix in northern Michigan this weekend, then I have to prepare for the Winter National in Florida! I'm so pumped, but I've literally had no time for PS3 or Xbox...but oh well. I can't wait for FM4!

JWalker841
ahhh I hate when that happens! you finally get the dream setup, and you turn it on and it's not up to expectation. So frustrating! I need new pedals...mine are so poopy. The gas sometimes sticks halfway in. It makes shifting near impossible. and the brake always flickers on and off. Get some pics up of the setup. I'm anxious to see it!

@ thunder - School consumed me too....I really thought motocross would settle down after Nationals, but it's actually picked up. I'm going to a Grand Prix in northern Michigan this weekend, then I have to prepare for the Winter National in Florida! I'm so pumped, but I've literally had no time for PS3 or Xbox...but oh well. I can't wait for FM4!

Well good luck! From what I'm getting Nationals are a big thing.

Has anyone downloaded the FM4 demo yet? Physics is great! I wish I could see the replay drift-overtaking the bots with the 458 Italia. One more week! Paul: 900' on the GT3 feels great. Just make sure to set drift mode to 3 or so.

hey, are y'all still letting people try out?

Ermm, i guess not because no one is ever online... But PM walker about it..

All you guys that are on the Xbox should add me man, i love the FM4 demo, but the countersteer thing is killing my drifts the second i go into the slightest countersteer.

Non the less i need to get used to using the clutch and the 6 speed gearbox toy.. Where's my damn ebrake!!

My first attempt with 240SX

6236146840_7ee540680b_b.jpg

Shouldn't these go in forza section

No offense bro, but can you stop trolling? He posted in his own team's thread for god's sake. If you're gonna post stuff like that, you might as well complain about everyone talking about lfs/rfactor/minecraft/whatever the fack ppl are playing..

@avholic: that pic looks sick! I'm still debating whether to get forza or not lol

fcpmarcus
No offense bro, but can you stop trolling? He posted in his own team's thread for god's sake. If you're gonna post stuff like that, you might as well complain about everyone talking about lfs/rfactor/minecraft/whatever the fack ppl are playing..

@avholic: that pic looks sick! I'm still debating whether to get forza or not lol

No offense Marcus but if they wanna have their team in forza they can make a thread in the forza. Section. Hints the reason why drift teams thread is located in the GT5 section. Where GT5 stuff is suppose to be posted. Whether it is your team thread or not you are expected to stay on topic (drifting) if you don't believe me please ask the mods who deleted 3 Pages of off topic mumbo jumbo out of my team thread. And please don't call me bro

Oh and this is called gtplanet for areason started on and for gran turismo discussion only. So leave forza talk to its own section.

Nice pic avi !! il be getting forza as soon as ive saved for a fanetec wich will be a while :( few weeks il be joining you .

@Ray: Thanks, by the way I used one of your GT5 picture as sig at FM forum. Hope you don't mind.

@Marcus: Thanks for the compliments. FM4 is great but just like GT5 it has a handful of bugs too (which is normal at launch time I guess). It's a good idea to wait.

@Spank: Sorry I won't post anymore FM pics here.

I do mind:ouch:haha only kidding keep me updated on your photos i want to see more.

I posted some pics in the SYDC thread @ fm.net. I only have two so far. Still crunching credits to buy more drift cars. I got the 240SX as gift car in career mode + 100% off Nissan parts = drift car. My Spirit-R got carried over from FM3, so that's my next project.

Avholic add me BiggRayyAE86 it's a new account my other account had dept when i cancelled direct debit:( so ive lost my Spirit R S204.

You guys allerady have the game i guess? I still have to wait. Another fail on my side: I made an appointment to get my car fixed this weekend, so FM4 will be waiting on my doorstep while im in the south of the country...

Rayy; i have written down your Gamertag so next time im on the box ill add you..
AV: are you in my xbox FL? If not; add me dude: ZSPaulus as usual.

Added. Yea had the game at launch day. Did you see the pic on page 97 of this thread?

Legits: Did GT5 have a physics change? Does offline feel like online now? Too late I guess.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back