[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
Hey,nice pics..btw paulus ill be online tonight,but did you like my try out or not..because i might try out for another team..

It's fine if you want to try out for another team if you want to. Just let us know if you get accepted and choose to join them..

As for your APX tryout. I dont give people a spot on the team after just drifting once or twice.
Not because i dont trust you or something; i just like to spend some more time with that..
One thing i personally would require is a mic though..

That said: you were doing fine! You're a capable drifter and as far as I can tell from the chat; a relaxed guy to hang out and drift with. No negatives yet.

I havent been online in GT5 myself lately, MW2 has gotten a hold on me. I cant believe how frustrating it can be and at the same time so addicting...

Can I try out for this team? I started drifting quite recently but I can do quote well on track like autumn ring.. Tskuba(or however you spell it) and my fave trial mountain :D
My drift cars are the Merc c63 AMG, RX7 and Silvia s15 RM ID Is my gtp name with a - in middle

It's fine if you want to try out for another team if you want to. Just let us know if you get accepted and choose to join them..

As for your APX tryout. I dont give people a spot on the team after just drifting once or twice.
Not because i dont trust you or something; i just like to spend some more time with that..
One thing i personally would require is a mic though..

That said: you were doing fine! You're a capable drifter and as far as I can tell from the chat; a relaxed guy to hang out and drift with. No negatives yet.

I havent been online in GT5 myself lately, MW2 has gotten a hold on me. I cant believe how frustrating it can be and at the same time so addicting...

yea i truly know what you mean:)it wasnt an argument,just wondering..and ill let you know if things change:tup:

yea i truly know what you mean:)it wasnt an argument,just wondering..and ill let you know if things change:tup:

Okay dude.

Can I try out for this team? I started drifting quite recently but I can do quote well on track like autumn ring.. Tskuba(or however you spell it) and my fave trial mountain :D
My drift cars are the Merc c63 AMG, RX7 and Silvia s15 RM ID Is my gtp name with a - in middle

Off course you can try out for the team; its just there arent very much occasions that some one is on to give you one.. Add me on PSN and we can drift together some times. Do you have a mic? And do you drift wheel or controller?

Man, I need to get back into the GT5 Groove. I've been off it so long now. Also, If anyone is willing to teach me how to drift with a Wheel I'd appreciate it. (You might have to put up with some failure)

More then willing over here; Just join me when im online.

Goes for everyone here though...

EDIT: Herrow? Anybody here? Anyone drifting tonight?

Last edited:
orite guys/girls anyone up for abit of drifting tonight around 7pm uk time?
if so just pm me and ill make room on friends list for ya or just add me ci-iris
👍

Yeah man im all up for it but will probably be drifting with some others. You are welcome to join me when you see us online..

The others in here are a bit silent; dont hold it against them.. They're real busy with other, more important stuff.

EDIT: Who feels like breaking the time barrier tonight?!?!?!?

EDIT2:

Ok guys it just hit me. Its useless being in APX. (As far as GT5 goes.) Im the only one able to reqruite and im far from as active as i used to be.
The people that appied to be tried out have joined other teams and i dont blame them. (would have been nice if they dropped a line like i asked them to but hey its the interwebz you know..)

I dont think i will be joining another team on GT5 but i want to be able to do so if the opportunity would present itself. I would really like to be able to say i had a lot of fun with all you guys but to be honest, the only guys ive drifted with more then 2 times is AVHolic, who i greatly appriciate for his friendship, patience aswell as a grown up and easygoing mentality.

See you around guys... Good Luck.

For lolz: Ill send this in a PM to Walker so he knows now instead of in about four weeks..

Last edited:
Yeah man im all up for it but will probably be drifting with some others. You are welcome to join me when you see us online..

The others in here are a bit silent; dont hold it against them.. They're real busy with other, more important stuff.

EDIT2:

Ok guys it just hit me. Its useless being in APX. (As far as GT5 goes.) Im the only one able to reqruite and im far from as active as i used to be.

The people that appied to be tried out have joined other teams and i dont blame them. (would have been nice if they dropped a line like i asked them to but hey its the interwebz you know..)

I dont think i will be joining another team on GT5 but i want to be able to do so if the opportunity would present itself. I would really like to be able to say i had a lot of fun with all you guys but to be honest, the only guys ive drifted with more then 2 times is AVHolic, who i greatly appriciate for his friendship, patience aswell as a grown up and easygoing mentality.

For lolz: Ill send this in a PM to Walker so he knows now instead of in about four weeks..

ok so your from around the same area as me which means no time zone confusion YAY! also ill drop you a friend requiest if you leave me your psn id and i will defonatley join and let you know who i am ...

If i can remember your PSN ID when i get home ill add you if you havent added me allready.

My PSN (and usually everyone's) is in this frame to the left..

(pssst: its ZSPaulus)

If i can remember your PSN ID when i get home ill add you if you havent added me allready.

My PSN (and usually everyone's) is in this frame to the left..

(pssst: its ZSPaulus)

never seen that its to the left and ill add you at 6 ish and leave a message to you so u know im not a random looking forward to meeting a few of you! also you got a mic?

Cooksey lane tattoo shop in birmingham £100 im going back as soon as it heals for more lol.

Hey guys, sorry I've been busy at work and when I get home, too tired to take out the wheel to drift. Paul, no problem man, thanks for the good times too. Seriously that's your tattoo Ray?

No problem AV; I've been having fun with rayy and some other randoms.. We can drift when you have more time or when FM4 arrives.

That tattoo does look nice indeed Rayy, is there a special event / meaning behind it? And how will you be expanding it?

Other good news: In a spur of the moment, and super hazy state,last night i ordered the GT2 clubsport package. **** it, i dont want to spend any more time following the threads on the new Elite wheel, spend 200,- more, then need to buy the drift rim, and then come to the conclusion that the belt slips.. The GT2 has its quality issues, but its proven to be worth it.. So one GT2 and some clubsport pedals coming my way!

Its an old quote from the bible meaning look after your brothers and fellow man . I aint sure what else i want added yet the tattoo bloke said i can use this as a centre peice can add too it might get my brothers initials and some sort of tribal or stars or flowers going round it with shading and colour.

Hmm I always like simple stuff so i personally wouldnt do that, but its yours to decide upon offcourse...

Hoping for my GT2 to arrive soon..

EDIT2:

I understand ZSPaulus. We really have not been active over the past month. I have not heard word form walker either. If anything, it would be our fault for not being active. Sorry to waste your time. :[

No worries Paulus. Honestly, i've just grown very bored of drifting lately. with the anxiety of FM4, I havn't touched my steeringwheel in probably a month. I just havn't had a drive to go downstairs and update my ps3 for 2 hours. haha

@ghetto - Do you remember that PM where you asked if it was possible to make you the leader of this thread? Well I think we should pursue that idea, because I don't see myself getting on GT5 very often. You should rightfully be the full leader

No worries Paulus. Honestly, i've just grown very bored of drifting lately. with the anxiety of FM4, I havn't touched my steeringwheel in probably a month. I just havn't had a drive to go downstairs and update my ps3 for 2 hours. haha

@ghetto - Do you remember that PM where you asked if it was possible to make you the leader of this thread? Well I think we should pursue that idea, because I don't see myself getting on GT5 very often. You should rightfully be the full leader
We'll see. I have not been active for awhile

Good to hear that guys...

We all havent been very active i guess. Hope to see you guys in FM4 or in a GT5 lobby some time!

EDIT: took the day of to receive my GT2 package. The wheel wont fit my wheelstand pro.. Damn.
So ill sell the WSP; i just ordered a Rennsport Wheelstand.

Last edited:
Wow that's seriously a bummer! I just made my wheelstand. It works nicely for what it is. is the GT2 compatible with the xbox aswell?

Wow that's seriously a bummer! I just made my wheelstand. It works nicely for what it is. is the GT2 compatible with the xbox aswell?

Whaha; i 🤬 hope so! I do think i will have a much more pro and stabel setup with the RennsportWheelstand.

Doin good AV! Just came back from my first day of training at my new job. The company is called "Mendix". You can imagen the size of the fallusses (spelling?) of all the guys that work there.. lol.. You should google the name; they're taking over the world!

Back