[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
it's all good av, i've been inactive too. motocross season is right around the corner so i've been busy training and whatnot. i could get on, but im preoccupied with other things right now. ill most likely be on sometime this week tho.

Alright, so I've gotten in a lobby with a few of you n we have decided to get some pictures of the team drifting. If your part of the team or groupie, then you may join. I plan to get some pictures and put them on our team thread. I sure hope that JWalker can make it :/. Oh, it will be held tomorrow maybe between morning to afternoon. We do have some time issues due to some members that are from a different country.

Alright, so I've gotten in a lobby with a few of you n we have decided to get some pictures of the team drifting. If your part of the team or groupie, then you may join. I plan to get some pictures and put them on our team thread. I sure hope that JWalker can make it :/. Oh, it will be held tomorrow maybe between morning to afternoon. We do have some time issues due to some members that are from a different country.

so ghetto what do i classify as aha a groupie or member in training lol

oh and by the way i go to lunch in 30 minutes so ill come home and hop on for a bit to slide with ya if your on

Silvia_Tuned

When is this?

i would like to join the apex team

i drift quite alot of cars like aem s2000 or just s2000 but my favourite one is
bp falken rx7 d1 amazing drift car on practice i got 17,000 drift points the bad bit about it is its a standard car

:P

Last edited:
humza667
i would like to join the apex team

i drift quite alot of cars like aem s2000 or just s2000 but my favourite one is
bp falken rx7 d1 amazing drift car on practice i got 17,000 drift points the bad bit about it is its a standard car

:P

I didnt really like that car, i love the stock one though. I would use the amemiya rx7 but it hasnt enough power for my liking. I like around 550, my rx7 has 589hp. Will i get much more out of it?

Oh, I did forget to tell yall that my time is GMT -5 so im on now. Silly of me not telling the time that ill be available. I'd be on around 1pm to 3am at the most. So far some of you are on and Ill give those that want to come but are not online 30min to an hour. For now we'll start practicing until some members or groupies get on.

OH MY GOD is walker! :D
haidur :P
hows APX going on gt5?
COOKIE!!!!!!
we be doing very well actually. a lot better than we are doing on forza. haha
how's SFX? havn't talked to you guys in ages...

@Getto - yeah ill be able to get on tomorrow. il probably be on a bit today actually

haha awesome, the the gt5 and forza sides are doing well for us (you know its ALWAYS a party over here at SFX :D hehe), gt5 seems to be alot more addictive for now though, i only paint on forza now haha and drift a small bit.

Silvia_Tuned
Oh, I did forget to tell yall that my time is GMT -5 so im on now. Silly of me not telling the time that ill be available. I'd be on around 1pm to 3am at the most. So far some of you are on and Ill give those that want to come but are not online 30min to an hour. For now we'll start practicing until some members or groupies get on.

Wish I read this post earlier >.<

Well, BiggRayy and I found out a cool, small drifting spot in the pits of Eiger Nordwand Short Track. Here are some pictures of the pit.

We've decided to try and tandem this small crowded spot. I'd recommend only a little amount of people to do this at the same time.

Up the hill we go!

Where we would start from.

Gettomahchoppa: Reflex Purple S13
BiggRayy: Orange S13

After that, we've decided to drift the whole track in our 180sx

Gettomahchoppa: Red 180sx
BiggRayy: White 180sx

Lastly, we head to the Most Exciting Drift Track ( in my opinion ), Autumn Ring Mini!

That's it for now. We may have another photo shoot tomorrow with our team leader JWalker841. We hope that some of you will show up and have fun with the team. :D

Last edited:
getto, wrap the picture URL this way

CapriDrift (black 200SX) & BiggRayy (white 180SX)
5534225586_ca25f05eb4_z.jpg

avholic (reflex-spice 180SX) & gettomahchoppa (red-orange 180SX)
5534225562_f6cabb2544_z.jpg

5534225544_97046831f5_z.jpg

5533643759_282b6d0a06_z.jpg

5533643733_dba625da30_z.jpg

5534225626_28b6efce70_z.jpg

Last edited:
CapriDrift (black 200SX) & BiggRayy (white 180SX)
5534225586_ca25f05eb4_z.jpg

avholic (reflex-spice 180SX) & gettomahchoppa (red-orange 180SX)
5534225562_f6cabb2544_z.jpg

5534225544_97046831f5_z.jpg

5533643759_282b6d0a06_z.jpg

5533643733_dba625da30_z.jpg

5534225626_28b6efce70_z.jpg

I think those are alot better then mines. By the way, do you know the resolution of the pictures are?

Thinking of getting a DFGT for a second wheel (first one was a Ferrari one for burnout paradise >.<). Does anyone with it think it's any good? I'm mostly wanting to know how the paddle shifters work and if possible a picture of the shifters them self. Thanks

Hi Guys,

on ther DFGT; I have one; its okay but nothing amazing. If you have the money; buy the Fanataec wheel.

For the rest; Sorry i havent been on in a while but last week was wintersports and the coming period i will have to invest quite a lot of time in something that has to do with RL..

Ill fire up GT5 tonight though; hope to see you guys online..

Any other APX guys that i dont have on my Friend list? If so; let me know or add me!

Hi Guys,

on ther DFGT; I have one; its okay but nothing amazing. If you have the money; buy the Fanataec wheel.

For the rest; Sorry i havent been on in a while but last week was wintersports and the coming period i will have to invest quite a lot of time in something that has to do with RL..

Ill fire up GT5 tonight though; hope to see you guys online..

Any other APX guys that i dont have on my Friend list? If so; let me know or add me!

Thanks I'll check that wheel out

Last edited:
I think those are alot better then mines. By the way, do you know the resolution of the pictures are?

1920x1080. I use 16x9 and mode-3 setting for action shots. I normally set shutter speed to 1/125 (1/60 for better blur but only if cars drift same speed, otherwise one would be sharp, the rest blurry).

ZSPaulus, nice to hear from you, it's been a while :-)

Well hello who could this be... :sly: you never know might be getting gt5 soon seen as those turn 10 lot doesn't know how to get mature moderators 👍 hope gt planet mods aren't as harsh... :scared:

Welcome to the team CapriDrift!

i cant get over those pics. they are sick guys. i added the most appropriate pic to the Original Post. ill be on later today if you guys wanna drift

Welcome to the team CapriDrift!

i cant get over those pics. they are sick guys. i added the most appropriate pic to the Original Post. ill be on later today if you guys wanna drift

We gotta get the whole team together so we could get a group picture.

I joined Walker's lobby, connection was so choppy...

Anyway, below was taken by BiggRayy from yesterday's sessions (he sent via PSN).

5535616807_7479799d4e_z.jpg

Back