Arabian Drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobcioPL
  • 40 comments
  • 6,780 views
I doubt its skill. Certainly not "very skilled."
 
DRIFT GOD
my bad, what i meant to say was i hate all those people that were involved with 9/11, not the arab people in the videos, the car bomb thing was meant to be sarcastic and i apoligize if it offended anybody.
allright. thats of course fully understandable.
 
zoxxy
Um, you drive as fast as you can with and then turn, fully. That's gotta be tough. 👍

They're more skilled than most American drivers I see on the road today....
 
SchuberT
They're more skilled than most American drivers I see on the road today....
Speak for yourself :dunce:
 
Many differnet people are performing on the vids, some are just idiots others have skills... crashing cars is certainly not a sign for quality racing but, maybe they can drive and WANT to crash.... however its nice to watch I think....
 
Hating extremists out to get you is fine, but labeling every arab in the world, would definitiely make you a racist. I understant the mistake though.

Nothing offended me. I just hate that sort of ignorance.
 
Nice vids. Hats off to some of the craziest people I've ever seen. I'm sure it takes some skill to be able to control a front wheel drive family car losing its back end at over 100 mph but on the other side, it is sheer stupidity. However, if this type of entertainment would exist, I know I would be watching it religiously just to see the crashes 👍
 
They must have a cheap and plentyful stash of tires I guess....... :rolleyes:
 
Back