C Cataclizm1 Messages 83 Messages cataclizm1 Jan 26, 2011 #1 I've noticed that when I play Arcade mode on "hard" difficulty all the opposing cars will be a GT by Citroen Concept 08'. WTF?
I've noticed that when I play Arcade mode on "hard" difficulty all the opposing cars will be a GT by Citroen Concept 08'. WTF?
zedextreme8177 Messages 3,220 Maldives Messages zedextreme8177 Jan 26, 2011 #2 You mean, with ANY car you choose?
AJT-95 Messages 15 Messages AJT-95 Jan 26, 2011 #3 Is this with the Veyron, because same thing happened to me?
I ikarys Messages 230 Messages ikarys Jan 26, 2011 #4 I've had it happen too on easy. I've only played arcade twice, and it did this both times. The first time, I was in a much less powerful car, and the Citroen GTs just flew away on Indianapolis.
I've had it happen too on easy. I've only played arcade twice, and it did this both times. The first time, I was in a much less powerful car, and the Citroen GTs just flew away on Indianapolis.
C Cataclizm1 Messages 83 Messages cataclizm1 Jan 26, 2011 #5 It's happened with a RUF Yellowbird and an Italia so far for me. Another car too that I can't remember. Freakin annoying.
It's happened with a RUF Yellowbird and an Italia so far for me. Another car too that I can't remember. Freakin annoying.
pay2021 Messages 957 Buenos Aires Messages PAY2021-AR Messages PAY2021AR Jan 26, 2011 #6 It happened to me, but i dont remember what car i use, but they apear a full grid of white Citroen GTs.
It happened to me, but i dont remember what car i use, but they apear a full grid of white Citroen GTs.
C Cataclizm1 Messages 83 Messages cataclizm1 Jan 26, 2011 #7 Happens every time I do Arcade mode on Hard. =/