[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 24: Italian Automotive

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 19 comments
  • 7,585 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,463
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
Okay, it's not very hidden, but Hidden Things!

1692285435395.png
 
Not another pun-anarama...
 
Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Little Italy​

Forza Horizon 5’s celebration of Italian cars — and more specifically the return of many of them to the series — continues into its second week, with a new set of events focusing on the nation...
 
This is a cheeky repost from the General Discussion page and I apologize but I really want to promote my tune this week.

My Lancia Delta tune is perfect for this week's Forzathon. Look it up on my in game page, my Gamertag is Edax 76

Sorry I can't post the share code on here, still in work 😥

Edit : Share code is 119 227 665
 
Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Forza Italia!​

The Italian-themed shenanigans continue for another seven days in Forza Horizon 5 as the Series ticks over into the third week of four with a new Season playlist...
 
Only one hidey thing this week:
1693495668363.png
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Arrivederci​

Forza Horizon 5’s latest Season Change is now available, bringing the last week of the current Series as we prepare to wave goodbye to the Italian shenanigans...
 
Oh yeah, hidden thing:

1694112280999.png
 
Hells Dock
:lol: The apostrophe is dead. Bury it. Truss failed.

[EDIT] Actually, I'm not sure that Norwegians use apostrophes for genitive nouns so maybe it's that Hell...
 
Last edited:
Try this tune for the PR Stunts this week. It worked a treat for me once I'd tweaked it.

c579e392-f7c2-45a7-8053-05d6ff0c9f55.png

a49a6e8a-80ad-4b23-af2b-65e794eb32e6.png
 
Meh, I ditched my Sesto Elemento for Darius Flynt's 599XX (thanks @-Fred-) for the speed traps and zones. The Lambo just couldn't keep up.
 
Last edited:
Back