[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 30: Lunar New Year

• Thread starter Famine
  • 94 comments
Think I have to try that. I always play on Unbeatable difficulty and rarely decrease it unless it's really hard to beat lol.
Same thing happenend to me. I usually have drivatars set to pro and the first lap still says 0 and position 11 out of 12 when I am in position 4 and halfway into the first lap. I played around a bit with the dificulty and when you have them set to expert you start at position 8 it works. With pro and unbeatable you start further back and it doesn´t seem to count your first lap

Race.jpg

I played around a bit with the dificulty and when you have them set to expert you start at position 8 it works. With pro and unbeatable you start further back and it doesn´t seem to count your first lap

That's some good testing, thanks.

The MG 7 has some of the weirdest gear ratios ive ever seen

For some reason in Forza it has a GM 9T50 transmission out of a Malibu, whereas it's meant to be a ZF 9HP as used in things like the Evoque or Tonale. The real 9T50 generally skips 3rd entirely on upshifts, but may use it on downshifts or under heavy load (and isn't even the first to do this - ratios in a planetary auto are just combinations of clutches, so that 'gear' is just a particular sequence of clutches and not an additional part, making it almost free to have and thus advertise 9 speeds).

I forgot to add hidden things. Not that it's hidden:

1708705123715.png

Back