Are there any cars in Hot Pink?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HalWorthatons
  • 40 comments
  • 22,745 views
Messages
2
Messages
remy_thelebeau
Or neon pink or something? I need to gift my friend a pink Beetle as a joke.
 
I have matte pink I'm willing to trade it with another color. Preferably matte black
 
The Lexus LFA comes in a pink.
 
I've got a matte pink F40 with white wheels, got a wolf whistle off a male marshal on Daytona.
 
The LFA can be found new with pink paint and the Mitsubishi Colt can be found used with pink paint. You win matte pink paint from somewhere.
 
i painted my bugatti vayron pink.... I'm sure it will be the only one online when racing so be sure to say hi if you see it :)
 
Tjek the Toyota Yaris, that came in a pink-ish color in GT4... I think
 
the mitsubishi I-MIEV comes in raspberry red pearl, which is a pink color.
 
I used a metallic pink paint chip from a Mitsubishi Colt on a Dodge Ram 1500. It looks like a giant pig!
 
My LFA and Bugatti are pink and i love em.
 
The Honda Fit comes in Metallic Iris Red (or something like that), which is quite a nice pink.
 
"It's pink"

"No, it's light red"

"Light red? There's a name for that....pink"
 
I used Passionate Pink from the Lexus LF-A for the Volvo.
 
The Honda Fit comes in Metallic Iris Red (or something like that), which is quite a nice pink.

thats what my 22B is, couldn't remember the name

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg
 
I have both the pinks from the Mitsubishi Colt (Deep Pink Metallic) and the Honda Fit (Iris Red Pearl). Both are from the Used car dealership. They (each car) are under 20k cr

The Honda Fit's Iris Red Pearl is really light in color, whereas the Mitsubishi Colt's Deep Pink Metallic looks more pink.

IMO, the Deep Pink Metallic looks better, but if you see any of these cars you better snatch them. I can post pics if anybody is interested.
 
i painted my bugatti vayron pink.... I'm sure it will be the only one online when racing so be sure to say hi if you see it :)

Don't think for a second that you have the only pink Veyron.
CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_1.jpg
 
VBR

Yup thats her.. Looks dirty. Actually IMO the best colour for an Enzo is black. Looks the most vicious with that crazy ass front bumper. I wouldnt mind paint a fit pink as well, needs to be bright, as I am a fit owner. lol.
 
Oddly enough, the '70 Dodge Challenger comes in pink; a great muscle car colour.
 
anyone think they should allow us to use whatever color however many times we want.....

unlocking them is fine, but only getting to use it once ... COME ON >,<

theres a reason y no other video game has a feature set up this way - cuz its a terrible idea
 
"Passion Pink" for the LFA.

Pink Veyron for me too. Much better than "poop" color!
 
anyone know what color the Zonda R is? i want to paint it a different color, but i may want to go back to the carbon fiber look later.
 
Is it possible to paint the X1? I'd love to have a pink X1 just for the sake of having a pink X1 :)
 
Back