Are there any cars in Hot Pink?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HalWorthatons
  • 40 comments
  • 22,744 views
Tjek the Toyota Yaris, that came in a pink-ish color in GT4... I think

yup, i won a Pink Vitz RS Turbo in the Vitz race on GT4. I'll never forget that car lol
 
I was thinking there was a good hot pink in GT4 on a 206 cup car or something...
anyone think they should allow us to use whatever color however many times we want.....

unlocking them is fine, but only getting to use it once ... COME ON >,<

theres a reason y no other video game has a feature set up this way - cuz its a terrible idea
It's just like that in real life. Whenever you buy a car, new or used, you always get a bucket of paint with it, and of course any body shop expects you to bring your own paint, how else would one go about getting it?
 
:lol:

Screenshot?
A bit late, I hope it's visible:

agLJnDVdydFoKULbT5_0.jpg
 
This is like a coming out of the closet thread... so many manly man like ourselves liking this soft red color !


That's because we are confident in ourselves, right girls :p


:lo: I already got the colt and the fit 👍
 
There was a pink cheap hatchback in the used car lot earlier today for me. I don't think it was a Fit or anything, but I was tempted to buy it simply to get the paint chip.
 
I lost a pink LFA when trades were acting up :(
 
The ultimate manly car in Metallic Iris Red Pearl:

realmj.jpg
 
The Bugatti Veyron looks best in pink for some reason.:lol:
 
Back