Are there any good DTM games?

• Thread starter F227
  • 10 comments
TOCA Race Driver 1-3 - Full DTM Grids & Seasons
GTR2/rFactor - Multiple Mods Featuring DTM Seasons ranging from 1990-2013
Raceroom - Full DTM Seasons for 1992 & "DTM Experience" 2013-2015

I can't comment on Raceroom as I haven't tried the DTM Experience on there but the DTM racing is pretty good on TOCA and for GTR2 it varies depending on the mod and in some cases you can't get every single track but the racing is pretty decent, but that can depend on the mod

Raceroom Racing Experience's '92 DTM content wins on car selection, graphics and audio, physics-wise it's possible the rFactor mods are the best bet but R3E's aren't bad, it's just that they could be more convincing.

R3E is the best for DTM. Lots of seasons and content plus correct rules and fantastic AI and sounds.

Its really a shame there is no game with the most recent DTM cars. On console there is no option at all. I remember there was a DTM BMW in Forza 5 DLC, but that car never returned for Forza 6 and 7. DTM would be a perfect fit for GT Sport Gr. 2, i hope we will see it there sometime. I wonder if the license is too expensive?

Its really a shame there is no game with the most recent DTM cars. On console there is no option at all. I remember there was a DTM BMW in Forza 5 DLC, but that car never returned for Forza 6 and 7. DTM would be a perfect fit for GT Sport Gr. 2, i hope we will see it there sometime. I wonder if the license is too expensive?

Last I heard RaceRoom had the exclusive license.

DTM was featured in the TOCA Race Driver series, if I'm not mistaken, and was even called DTM Racer in certain countries.

The first Project Cars game has the Mercedes-Benz C-Coupe DTM Grand Turismo 2 3 & 4 have DTM cars don't know about the first game The only game to have it was Toca Race Driver 1 2 & 3 other wise known as DTM Race Driver, V8 Supercars and Pro Driver. I don't think Codemasters is ever going to make another Toca Race Driver again and getting a DTM game is unlikely.

I think the unoffical Assetto Corsa DTM mod is the way to go. URD T5 2018. It might cost 10 bucks but its worth every penny. Cars feel and sound incredible. Get the real-life skins and you have everything... brands... cars... drivers. It really feels like a official DTM add-on like that.

Last edited:
Back