Are we ever going to get any oval tracks?

• Thread starter RacingAF
  • 86 comments
United States
United States
What about the Indy drivers? Geeze ...Had this game since spring and not much dlc has dropped at all... What we gotta wait another three years and catch in PC2 now?? Wth?

They've brought out 3 DLC packs and 2 tracks already along with 3 FREE cars. The game has only been out for 5 months, so that is only 2 months without any kind of DLC. They have also been working constantly on bug fixes for the game.

They've brought out 3 DLC packs and 2 tracks already along with 3 FREE cars. The game has only been out for 5 months, so that is only 2 months without any kind of DLC. They have also been working constantly on bug fixes for the game.
Only out for five months In development forever... At this rate we should get some oval tracks somewhere in 2019...

This game is awesome Im not putting it down...Just cannot understand how they can create all these 12 mile road courses and not 1 mile ovals...

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is awesome Im not putting it down...Just cannot understand how they can create all these 12 mile road courses and not 1 mile ovals...
There is only 2 12 mile road tracks, not 50. Maybe they haven't secured the indy or Dallara licence yet or are for some of teams or their sponsors

It would be nice to see some oval tracks released for sure. Maybe they are trying to get them all ready for a big DLC oval pack or something. One would think that they would have at least 2 or 3 right now that could be released but so far I have heard no official word as to when they may come. Some of us thought we were getting the game with the ovals a year ago but nope, the game was delayed 2 or 3 times and then it released without the ovals with the indication that they would come in a dlc but several months later we still do not know when they may finally get here.

The free cars have fallen short as well after they delayed it they stated that we would get a free car each month but that has not happened either. Hopefully it will not be like GT and keep us waiting until next Christmas for the tracks

There is only 2 12 mile road tracks, not 50. Maybe they haven't secured the indy or Dallara licence yet or are for some of teams or their sponsors
Well wouldn't it be wise to get the licence before you advertise them as DLC?

It would be nice to see some oval tracks released for sure. Maybe they are trying to get them all ready for a big DLC oval pack or something. One would think that they would have at least 2 or 3 right now that could be released but so far I have heard no official word as to when they may come. Some of us thought we were getting the game with the ovals a year ago but nope, the game was delayed 2 or 3 times and then it released without the ovals with the indication that they would come in a dlc but several months later we still do not know when they may finally get here.

The free cars have fallen short as well after they delayed it they stated that we would get a free car each month but that has not happened either. Hopefully it will not be like GT and keep us waiting until next Christmas for the tracks
Exactly... This game is sooo good !!! But damn give me just a couple of ovals and the ability to edit AI drivers names then this game would be a perfect 10 in my book...

You gotta be kidding... I think we've all been far and beyond patient ...
Well you can always go play GT6 or NASCAR 15,lol.
There is Indy car files in latest patch I believe,so thinking of that I'd think Nov DLC.
I want Ovals as bad as you,be patient.

That's why i can't wait til November gets here. That might just be the month we get at least 1 oval. But they said huge track expansion so it could end up being indy as well making it 2 tracks. Along with the layouts.:D
I hope so!

That's why i can't wait til November gets here. That might just be the month we get at least 1 oval. But they said huge track expansion so it could end up being indy as well making it 2 tracks. Along with the layouts.:D
November when?...Is there a date set?

You gotta be kidding... I think we've all been far and beyond patient ...
You do realize there is 2 years worth of DLC ? I guess SMS never got your memo that your DLC has to be first

I think november will be historical track pack and we wont see ovals until the end of Janurary with a big PR event for the Daytona 500. SMS has done zero advertising in the US so this would be good chance to sell alot more copies to the US oval crowd

Last edited:
You do realize there is 2 years worth of DLC ? I guess SMS never got your memo that your DLC has to be first
No I didn't... But there was also supposed to be DLC every month ...Furthermore SMS advertised Oval track DLC...Guess we're going to have to wait those two years!!!

Forza 6 stole a few ideas from PC and if the boys at GT 7 catch on it won't be long before racing games take a giant leap...

There has been DLC every month, just like clock work at the end of the month. Some people think that there is only 15 days in a month though
Yeah and only one...One track... I don't need anymore supped up BMWs or fancy Audis... The open wheel, stock cars and Gts are awesome now give us some ovals to kick ass on!!

Yeah and only one...One track... I don't need anymore supped up BMWs or fancy Audis... The open wheel, stock cars and Gts are awesome now give us some ovals to kick ass on!!
You just said there wasn't a DLC every month , but there is . Now you say there is only one track but there has been two

Well they've been making this game since Elvis was still alive!! The promise of these DLC tracks coming and so far just 1 and a few cars... It's gotten beyond stale...

Dude, Colecovision Turbo wasn't released untill 4 years after his death (I know, I had it with the steeringwheel). Don't exagurate.

Dude, Colecovision Turbo wasn't released untill 4 years after his death (I know, I had it with the steeringwheel). Don't exagurate.
Smile dude it was a joke...

You just said there wasn't a DLC every month , but there is . Now you say there is only one track but there has been two
The only one I've seen is the New Zealand one (which I didn't get)...What's the other one? Or is it the same track with variables?

Same here ;)

I did do have that game with the wheel for the record :)
I have a bunch of oldies as well... On our side of the pound Nascar 03-06 were some of the best racing games... Some of their ideas were awesome...F1 was great as well...

The only one I've seen is the New Zealand one (which I didn't get)...What's the other one? Or is it the same track with variables?
The are new two tracks that have been incorporated with the DLC.
One is the ruanpuna raceway and the other track gets in the game with the Aston Martin DLC last month... The name of the track is "Mojave Test Track "

And like other people said to you..every month they're being a update and a DLC... Ahhhh, and also already been incorporated four cars for free...plus...now in October there will be a DLC with Toyota, scion and Mitsubishi cars and the fifth free car... Then in November other track expansion with cars and the sixth free car..

So I'm really thinking they are doing a great job.

to lazy to look for information and don't care much about oval racing to be honest, but did SMS said PCars will feature them at any point or it's just a wishlist?

Back