Are you be done with GT6 because of GT Sport being announced?

Are you sticking with GT6 still or you done with it after GT Sport announcing?

• Total voters
I've been fine for awhile. I still hop on every now an then. The frame rates keep me away after I've played PS4 racing games. I know they're not the best racers, but when I get on GT6, I'll play for about an hour and lose interest.

The game is likely a year away. If you were still playing GT6, why would you stop just because a sequel will come out eventually?
Just because GT6 will be more outdated as it already is when the new one is being introduced in the public. You aren't wrong though.

@BobbyBRAKEaNek Same boat as you. If they remastered GT4. I would be playing that to death instead of GT6.

Well ill stick with GT6. 1st i have a child and dont have much time to play (not that it bothers me)
2nd theyll promise monthly dlc for GTS or GT7 but we all know how that will turn out.
And 3rd im not interested in ps4, cuz if you wanna play online you have to pay. No thanks.

And also GT6 has all the important real tracks that i want a racing game should have. So im happy with that

GTS isn't out yet but GT6 is so I guess I'll stick with GT6 till GTS comes out, and then GT6 gets an honourable space in the drawer with my newly retired PS3.

It's been fun but I couldn't go back to GT6 after seeing the PS4's graphics.

Nope. Call me crazy, but I'll likely be playing after the lights go out. Or my PS3 and/or G27 die. I'm sure whatever PD has in store for the PS4 will be great, but I've always been an even numbered GT hold out. Here's to playing GT8 in 2020!

Someone had to do it, waiting on the incoming GTS vs FM that and this...or GTS what will be the most awesome feature or vice versa what wont it have.

People there are many other interesting current events this forum covers that isn't speculation those who aren't aware should try and see for themselves.

Good question. I've been slightly:rolleyes: critical of GT since GT6 was a few months old, but I still think it's possible they can pull it out of the fire for GTS. That said, I haven't played GT6 for a year and GTS is just another game at this point. If it's good I'll get it, if not, lots of other games to play and I won't miss it.

My next big investment will be a PC, with wheel for the likes of Assetto Corsa. I have no interest in a PS4. Therefore GT Sport will not be happening for me it seems.

Someone had to do it, waiting on the incoming GTS vs FM that and this...or GTS what will be the most awesome feature or vice versa what wont it have.
Unless my reading comprehension has suffered overnight it looks like that someone was you.

After a short hype period after the Course Maker release, I switched back to Assetto Corsa, Project CARS and bought DiRT Rally recently. Still checking GT6 up for seasonals though.

If the GTS will appear as a better installment of the franchise, then I will proudly move on. If not, I will probably play both of them, as GT6 had its moments.

To date, I'm still playing GT6. And there's no trace of the forecoming change.

Latest Posts

Back